Neil : I am fine! It's not needed to go nurse.

Avni looks at him and then realised and laughed. He admired her laugh again. This is one thing made him happy was Avni laugh. Avni controlled her laugh.

Avni : you still scared of nurse.

Neil : no but i don't like them.

Avni : don't be silly go get your hand bandages.

Neil : no I won't!

Avni : Neil don't be stupid!

Neil : no! Why don't you do it like always!

Avni stiffed her place and looks at him with tear eyes. Neil realised what he just said. He tried wiping her tears but Avni jerked his hand.

Avni : don't you dare to touch! Still i haven't forgiven you for leaving me again. What you think I don't know what you trying to do? Neil how could you think to leave me again? Why?

She controlled her tears and look at him. Seeing her tears even his eye starts brimming with tears. Avni knew seeing her cry he would cry too she drank her tears back and look at him.

Avni : Neil please don't do this! I will die without you. Neil whatever I said front aditiya it's all true Neil. You are only person who I loved more than my life. Don't ruin us Neil. I know you decided to leave me because you can't see me suffering Neil. Neil if I am with you then no harms can come near me Neil. Just give yourself time.

She turned to go but stopped as Neil held her hand.

Neil : meet me tonight at our favourite place. I want confess something!

Avni without giving reply she pulls her hand goes from there.

Neil watched her going. He wiped his tears.

Neil : what I was planing to do after few weeks but you and Bebe realised where I was going wrong. Tonight I will confession what I want you to listen. Then whatever you decided I will happily accept your decision.

He looked at his hand and went to nurse room even he hates visiting Them. There is no specific reason to hate them but he doesn't like when they don't do their work properly.

Avni while wiping her tears she moved to canteen to see her Friend. She put her fake smile and moved to them. Her friends smiled at avni. Avni took seat beside Riya.

Riya : how is he?

Avni looks at her.

Avni : who?

Riya : Neil?

Avni : why you asking me? As I know him. He is only teacher. Don't ask me any question related to him.

Riya was like what the heck she taking about. Juhi was confuse by Avni behaviour so did vidyut.

Avni : you say when is Ali coming.

Riya : next week!

Avni : great! Achha do we have lesson next.

Riya: yeah with mr sahil I think.

Avni nods and took her phone out and got busy. She was busy in her phone when someone called her name. She looks up and seeing the person she made annoyed face. She looks at Riya.

Avni : why can't I kill him?

Riya : Avni you can't!

Avni : why?

Juhi : Because his dad is police officer.

Avni : so what? I just hate him when he calls my name.

Riya : relax he is coming here only.

Avni ( mind) I am waiting for you to come.

He comes and before he could sit but Avni kept her leg in Between and he fell straight on the floor. Students starts laughing while avni made Sorry face. He glared her knowing she did purposely. Avni bent down to him.

Avni : mr aditiya kapoor how does it feel to sit on floor. I am sure you enjoying that why you still sitting down.

Saying This Avni walked out her canteen taking her stuff. Aditiya watched her going.

Aditiya got up and looks at student.

Aditiya : drama is over. Go back to your class.

He shouted at the student who was still laughing. Someone smiled seeing this.

Someone ( mind) you deserve this more aditiya. Wait for me. You tried coming between me and Avni. I will not forget you proposed my girlfriend.

He walks out of canteen and goes to another class. Aditiya was still standing in the canteen.

Aditiya (mind) I need to do something. Avni I will not leave you. First I need to find out who she loves so much. But how should I find this. No ones knows about her lover. Maybe her friends do.