Neil : mom please don't!

Bebe : Swetha stop troubling him. Neil you finish your food.

Neil nods. Swetha went back into kitchen and brought something and give to Neil. Seeing this Neil made weird face.

Neil : mom I will not this!

Swetha : have this! It's good your health.

Neil : how? Eating this oily good for my health. No way!

Neil moved the plates which Swetha food and he took some cornflakes.

He poured in bowl and milk together. He starts eating while Swetha took her sit and starts eating.

Metha House

Avni was still sleeping when her phone rang. She stretched her hand to get the phone. Finally she got the phone hold in her hand. She brought the Phone close to her ear.

Avni : hello!

Caller : what hello? You still sleeping!

Avni opened her eye and looks at caller name. Seeing Riya name she looks at the time.

Avni : sorry I am late. Give 20 minutes I be there.

Riya : hurry up sir is coming.

Avni : bye!

She cuts call without listening to Riya. Avni quickly to shower. She got ready herself in blue dress. She didn't apply any make up. She brushed her hair and looked herself.

She took her bag and left the room.

(Avni outfit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Avni outfit)

She quickly ran out of house without caring Neela was calling her. She quickly drove to collage. She reached collage and parked her came. She got out and ran to class faster she could.

She was panting but still didn't stopped running. Some students were seeing her running.

Avni stopped front of her class and took her breath. Her class mates looks at her. She still didn't know who is teaching today. She saw teacher facing backwards.

Avni : sir... may..I..come... in...

He turns and Avni got shock seeing Neil. She thought it would be another teacher. She calmed herself and spoke again.

Avni : may I come in sir!

Neil : you may but after explaining reason of you being late.

Avni : sorry sir! I woke up late. Promise it won't happen again.

Neil nods.

Neil : may you come and take your sit.

Avni goes and took her sit. Neil turns back to board when Aditiya came gaining others attention. Neil turns himself and glares him.

Neil : this time to attend your class.

Aditiya: sorry sir!

Neil : what sir?

Aditiya : sir I was struck in traffic.

Neil : don't give me excuse. You will late so punishment you will get.

Aditiya: but sir it wasn't only me who was late!

Neil : what you mean?

Aditiya: sir even Avni came late so she should get punish too.

Neil looks at avni first then at aditiya.

Neil : take sit for now! I will talk to you at the end of lesson.

Aditiya nods and smirked himself thinking Avni will get punish too.
Aditiya was going to walk to back when Neil stopped him.

Neil : where you think you going?

Aditiya: to my seat!

Neil : from now you won't sit at the back or with anyone. You will sit front of me.

Aditiya: but sir!

Neil : go take your new sit or get double punish.

Student giggled hearing that hit stopped as Neil glared Them.

Neil : take your sit now.

Adititya nods and goes to his new seat not before glaring at Neil. Neil turned his back to board and wrote something.

dil ki  dhadakan |completed|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें