Chapter 1

I rolled my suitcase behind me as I finally landed at Incheon International Airport. The place was huge and covered in glass windows. There was a crowd forming around a certain terminal. Curiously, I looked at their signs before I rolled my eyes again.

I just can't escape BTS...

I thought to myself as I read the seventh sign declaring someone's love for them. I was trying to find Abby and Aaron. They promised that we would meet near the back of the airport before heading to Seoul National University together. I waited near a door tucked away in the corner of the hallway as I watched the travelers for my two friends. I was caught off guard when the door swung open and hit me in the back of the head.

"Hey!" I hissed as I turned around while holding the back of my head. The most gorgeous guy I'd ever seen stared back at me with wide, startled eyes. His jawline was sharp while his cheeks were full. Even with his mouth open in shock, I could see he probably had dimples. His silky-looking blonde hair was parted naturally as they curled under slightly on either side.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't scream," he said to me in Korean and English. It caught me off guard. I was fully prepared to speak Korean to anyone I ran into, but I wasn't expecting anyone to speak English to me.

"You speak English?" I asked, still feeling dazed from the blow to the back of my head. He smirked before glancing around.

"I'm probably the best at it in this country," he bragged.

"Wait, why would I scream?" I asked, remembering what he said earlier. He looked at me shocked.

"You really have no idea who I am?" He asked. I shook my head. The move made me black out slightly as I stumbled into the wall.

"I must have hit you pretty hard," the guy muttered in Korean to himself. As he placed his hands on my arm to steady me.

"I can't just leave her like this," he said to himself in Korean again. I knew what he was saying but I was too busy trying not to black out to reply. When I pulled my hand away from my head finally, it was covered in blood. I blinked at my hand as the guy stared at it too.

"Shit... come with me," he said in English as he grabbed my wrist and my luggage. He pulled me back through the door and down a hallway before we emerged in front of a van. As soon as we were in sight of the van, the door swung open and a whole bunch of pretty boys came out. They carried the same kind of aesthetic as the guy who hit me.

"Hyung! What happened? Who is she? Is that blood?" They rattled off questions in Korean to the guy who hit me.

"I went to look at the crowd and accidentally hit her with the door. She's bleeding from her head. I couldn't just leave her there. Plus what if she told the press later," the guy who hit me explained. Of course, I knew every word he was saying, but for some reason, I kept quiet. Someone else walked closer. This person was a girl. She didn't look much older than me.

"We can take her to the hospital, but that's it. What if she tries to use you because of who you are?" The girl also spoke Korean to the guy who hit me. He sighed and looked at me worried as I wobbled again.

"How do you know she's not just acting this way because of who you are?" She asked again.

"She didn't recognize me. She still hasn't recognized them. I think she's seriously injured. Manager Do, I'll take her to the hospital and stay until they figure out what's wrong," the guy said sternly.

"I'll get in trouble if you do that," she whined slightly.

"We don't have a choice, I have to make sure she's okay. She's a foreigner. She probably doesn't have any family here," he responded in Korean. That was as long as I could hold on. The blackness took over my vision as I felt my knees give out. Then I don't remember a thing.