Chapter 41 : "Don't worry, it's not drugged."

^ Ellie's dress above ;)

WELCOME TO A CHAPTER I'M VERY PROUD OF
ENJOY :

*just saying, I updated thrice this week, and that's alot*

Chapter 41 : "Don't worry, it's not drugged."

**********************************************

*tell me honestly, do i look good?* I texted Laurel and Rose to our girl group chat and then glanced at the mirror again after I sent them a picture of myself.

The black dress I'm wearing does show a little cleavage but I honestly don't mind, although it's rare, but if I do have an occasion or I'm feeling good, I don't mind tight clothes.

It's a tight lacy black dress, that the girls forced me to buy at the mall one day and I didn't know if I would ever wear it, but I guess I will now.

I think I did a pretty decent job at my makeup, but I felt a little bold when I went for the red lip look.

I just hope Laurel and Rose would be honest.

Just then I got a text from Laurel that said, *are u kidding, you look so gorgeous THATS MY HOT BESTIE RIGHT THERE*

I smiled at Laurel's cute text and then each of her and Rose sent pictures of themselves as well and we all advised each other on what shoes to wear and such.

Luckily, my parents aren't in the house so I was able to get ready in here. I told them I'll have a sleepover at Rose and I prepared a bunch of old pictures of us in her house to text them later just to confirm I'm there. Which I really will be, except after the party. I hate to lie, but they have a problem with parties, so I don't have another choice.

The rest of the week was boring, I think I might've failed English so this night better be great.

Me being a single asshole, I'll be going alone by an Uber which I'm not looking forward to because I'm not so certain about the location.

Laurel is going with Joey and Rose with Steve so I've been ditched per usual.

When I used to go everywhere with my ex whenever he visited here, I never knew why Rose would get mad, well yeah, I do now. Karma is a bitch.

I just need to make sure that one of the guys got there before me, because I'm not going to stay alone at a party, and that's pretty much why I still haven't gotten the Uber.

Just as I sprayed on some perfume and continued to stare at myself in the mirror, I heard the door knocking.

My heart dropped into my stomach, god, if that's my parents and they decided to come home now, I'm screwed.

Walking downstairs, I tried to think of a lie but nothing came up except for my anxiety ofcourse.

They're going to kill me.

How do I convince them that Rose and I want to dress up at her house?

I took a final breath to calm myself down and opened the door. Here I go.

I was surprised to see the one and only Aaron Owens, looking handsome as hell, standing behind the door.

"Hi." I said, surprised, and then chuckled.

Aaron didn't reply as he his eyes widened and then proceeded to look me up and down.

I started blushing like an idiot and tried to play it cool.