Chapter 2 : I just knew..

A/N just wanted to let you know that if you read the title of the chapter aloud or carefully, it'll rhyme.

Chapter two, I just knew.

Anyways, on the with the story :

Chapter 2 : I just knew..

____________________________

So far, nothing happened.

I guess Aaron's friends are nice enough to not tell everyone about the man I supposedly killed.

Or maybe he's just a decent human and didn't bother bringing it up because it's not a big deal to do something nice.

You're too judgmental Ellie, you never even spoke to the guy, grow up.

"Like why would she say that?"

"Huh?" I replied to whatever Rose said.

Rose sighed. "Every time I tell you something, I find you not concentrating, are you doing it on purpose to annoy me, did I do something wrong?"

I laughed "No! I'm just thinking."

"About what?" Rose asked.

"If I tell you, you have to promise me not to squeal, scream, fangirl, walk, or anything else, okay?" I know Rose, she'll do everything I just asked her not to do.

"Whatever." Rose rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so like, remember when yesterday I told you my parents couldn't go to the grocery store so I had to go instead?" Rose nodded "Well," I continued, "I got into a car, supposedly my Ubers, turns out I got into the wrong car."

"Okay?" Rose chuckled "So what? It happens, I did it once too."

Rose manages to simplify the most awkward situations, and I can't decide if that's a good quality or not.

"Yeah, into a car with a mom and her little girl, not Aaron Owens's car." I replied.

Rose gasped.

Squealed.

Stood up, walked back and forth.

Screamed "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD."

And then finally sat back down.

I just knew she'll do absolutely everything I asked her not to.

At this point some people were staring at us, can't blame them, Rose is really loud.

"Wait, you're kidding right? April fools joke, right?" Rose said with a big smile on her face.

I sighed, annoyed at her overreacting, "Rose, it's August."

"Oh" Rose said, before screaming again, "Oh my god, you're so lucky, how did it go? Did he hold your hand? Macy told me he has hand fetish-" I cut Rose off before she can complete her delusions.

"Jesus chill, let me explain." I said.

When I went on, Rose had a look of shock on her face, "You just went home with a stranger?"