"I didn't say anything." Klaus says.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol says.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it."

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus says as I get off the couch and he does too. "Meet me later?" He asks me and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in." Rebekah says.

"Just like you, Bekah." Kol says and I laughed as Rebekah throws her shoe at Kol.

"Good riddance, both of you!"

After they left I turned to look at Rebekah, "So, Bex? How did you spend the night with my brother?" I asked and her eyes widen with shock.

I wasn't mad that she slept with Damon I would've rather not seen them making out.

Before she can answer Elijah enters the room, holding the burnt sage. "Rebekah."

"Not you too, Elijah."

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" Elijah asks.

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

"I'm worried too. She and Finn have been trying to get me alone to talk." I tell him.

"Talk about what?" Elijah asks as he walks closer to me.

"Something about the power link spell Klaus and I had done but I didn't go see them."

"If they ask again you'll go see them and see what they're up to." He says and I nod in understanding. "Burnt sage." Elijah says as shows Rebekah and I the sage and she takes it from him, "She was doing a privacy spell."

"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her."

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has." Elijah says.

"That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make our family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" Rebekah asks.

***

I walked into the Grill and my eyes immediately meet Klaus and he smirks as I walked towards him

I walked into the Grill and my eyes immediately meet Klaus and he smirks as I walked towards him. "You look stunning, love." Klaus says and I smiled as I sat between him and Kol.

"One for the lady." Kol says to the bartender and he nods.

The bartender comes gives me a glass of scotch, "Thank you." I said as he smirks at me.