18.

Disturbing Behavior
Season 3 Episode 4

Rebekah and I have been shopping for like an hour now. Klaus and Stefan had been sitting and waiting, drinking champagne. Rebekah hadn't found any clothes she like and I found plenty of clothes.

"Aren't you going to try anything on, Ava?" Rebekah asks as she peeps her head out of the curtain.

"She doesn't like to try on her clothes." Klaus answered before I can.

"I thought the whole point of shopping was to try on all the clothes that you like." Rebekah says.

"It's too time-consuming."

"You're right about that." Klaus says as a lady gave Rebekah a short, black dress and she grabs it, thanking her goes back in the fitting room.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says as I assumed she put the dress on.

"There's not." I replied at the same time as Klaus.

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah says as she came out of the fitting room.

Klaus hand me a glass of champagne and I took it, "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah says and I chuckled. It's amusing the way she's reacting to the 21st century.

"It's dance music."

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asks and Stefan nods.

"Loosen up Bekah. Get a feel for the 21st century. You'll love it." I smiled.

"I doubt that."

"Are we done?" Klaus asks.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks annoyingly.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years."

"It's just a necklace. We'll find another way to see what's wrong with your hybrids. Loopholes; there's always a loophole." I said trying to make it seem like on their side.

"Ava here actually has something positive to say with all your negativity, Nik. All we need to do is find a loophole." Rebekah says and looks over Stefan, "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan replies and she doesn't seem satisfied, "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah says and looks over to me, "what do you think about it?"

I shake my head saying I don't like the dress.

"Ava, darling come help me find something seeing as your the only one with good taste in clothing." She said as I stand up, "I want something like yours."

I'm wearing a black shirt and jeans with a pair of heels.

"Casual?" I asked and she nods as she went back into the fitting room and I went to look to see find some casual clothes.

I came back with a plain black shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. And the other outfit was a sleeveless white shirt and shorts.

"She's not in there." Klaus says just as I was about to walk into the fitting room area, "she finding more clothes." He says as I notice Stefan was gone.