10

Rose
Season 2 Episode 8
Part 1

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a big plop on my bed. I open one eye and saw Damon. "Rise and shine, Ava Rose." Damon says loudly.

"Why are you waking me up? Beauty sleep isn't optional for most of us." I groaned annoyingly.

"You're a vampire it's not like you're getting any older."

"Would you mind explaining to me why are you waking me up?"

"Elena has been kidnaped."

"You've got to be joking. It hasn't been 24  hours and she's already gotten herself into trouble."

"Come on, the time is ticking."

"For what? For Elena to spontaneously combust and all of our problems will be gone with her."

"No. We don't know who took her or how long they're keeping her alive. We know it's someone who Katherine knew, one of her enemies. They think they took Katherine and I assume they would want to kill her probably drag it out painfully. Seeing as they took Elena assuming it was Katherine... do you see where I'm going here?"

"I see where you getting at. But if they did drag it out I'm positively sure they would notice she wouldn't heal. They would start to ask questions."

"Questions that we don't want to be answered."

I got up and went to the bathroom and washed up.
I walk out to see Damon still laying on my bed,
"I thought you left."

"I said you're coming."

"I didn't know it was mandatory."

"We need your help. By we, I mean me and Stefan. You're always bragging about how you've been a vampire longer than I've had. Think of it as putting your strength to test."

"I don't brag. I state the obvious."

"You're a bit of a bragger."

"I'm not a bragger... maybe a bit."

"Whatever you say, Ava. Come on let's go." Damon says as he gets off my bed.

"Can I change at least? Some of us aren't morning person who wakes up as soon as the sun peaks through the window."

"Fine, I'll meet you in the car." Damon says as he walks out of my room.

After I got change, Damon and I met Stefan at school.

****

We arrived at the school to go get Stefan.

"You can't do this alone." I heard Jeremy say.

Damon opens the door and walks in and I follow.

"He's not. Ava and I are going. Let's go." Damon says motion his head to leave.

"You're coming with me?" Stefan asks.

"It's Elena." Damon responds and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, yes it's the lovely Elena now can we get going?" I said annoyingly.

****

"Alaric sure likes his weapons." Damon says as Stefan has a little bottle with vervain in it in his hands, "What the hell is that?"

"I don't know, it's a vervain bomb or a grenade launcher or something like that." Stefan replies.

"It'll come in handy." I said as I scooted to the middle seat in the back.