Chapter 3:The truth

(Sebastian)
(back when they were 11)

I couldn't sleep and Thomas was dead out and I didn't know about Barry. We all shared a room for the fun of it.

I heard a noise. I didn't like the noise. Barry shot up and looked around than at me who was on the floor.
"What's going on?"
He asked as the water from the fish tank started rising.

"The hell-"
I said as Barry walked out the room.
"Barry get back here!"
I hissed as I quickly made my way to the door. He was on his way downstairs.

I swear I heard our mom yell out Barry than Thomas than me. I slowly made myself to the perfect angel to see everything.

Flashes were everywhere and it was sorta lame. But what scared me was mom was in the middle. But WhAt was the big deal with these flashes?My dad came running down the stairs as I made way up the stairs.

"Nora?!"
He yelled as he grabbed a hold of Barry. I could hardly breathe from all this. Where in the hell is Thomas?!

"Run Barry run!"
My dad yelled as something zoomed and picked up Barry. I slowly made my way way to see the dude knock out my dad.
"What's going on?"

I looked to see Thomas as I ran to him. We quickly got up stairs as we heard the screams of our mother.
"Sebby..."
"Thomas stay here okay?"
"Okay..."

I walked down stairs. Everything was a mess. Than a man in yellow stabbed our mother. I started sobbing as he zoomed out knocking me down.

I ran to mom and she smiled at me weakly. "Mom? Holy shit mom!"
I started to cry as she looked at me.
"Seb,please stop curing."

I started to cry even more. She was dying and it was all my fault.
"I'm sorry I never got to spend as much time with you as Thomas and Barry... I love you guys..."
"Mom your going to be okay!"

I couldn't see at this point as she grabbed a hold of my hand.
"I love you to."
"It's gonna be okay.."
A voice I never heard before held onto my mother. The dude in the red suit.

"Get your fucking hands off my mom!"
After that I completely broke down. The strange man in the red suit held onto me. As I whispered the last words I'd ever say to my mom.
"I love you so much mom."

(Present)

I held onto Santana as I cried. She held onto me tightly. I started to think of the song I was writing just for Santana. I was slowly changing it.

The sun goes down

The stars come out

And all that counts

Is here and now

My universe will never be the same

I'm glad you came

I started to cry a little more. But yet my thoughts kept going.

You cast a spell on me, spell on me

"Santana?!"
"Grant our brother does have a girlfriend!"

We both turned around as I tried to wipe the tears away quickly. Thomas gave me the usual looks he would give me after the night. I couldn't tell what my fellow triplet thought...

"It's not what it looks like!"
Santana said as she got up and walked to Brittany. It was at that given moment I realized what Barry had said.
"Grant our brother does have a girlfriend!"

Could I think of Santana like that?! She was just my best friend. I've never had feelings for a girl before. Maybe it's time for change but not with Santana right?

I didn't pay attention as Brittany went running off crying so now was my turn to comfort Santana. But she didn't cry,she did take the hug however.
"This has been a crazy day!"
Rachel declares. It sure has,not the craziest but the strangest.