Chapter 2: Rant rhymes with Grant

(Santana)

I finally caught up to Sebastian.
"Of course leave it to the one and only Santana Lopez to come and follow me."
Sebastian smirked than laughed.

"You left your coffee."
I told him as he took it. We were by a lake and sat down by the water.
"Can't believe Thomas and Barry have to here."
Seb said coldly. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

"As long as you don't put rock salt in a slushy and try to throw it at them but end up tripping you'll be fine."

He laughed and slightly pushed me. We both just sat their for a moment. He told me a few things about them,and why he hated his triplets.

(Sebastian)
I couldn't believe it. My best friend was yet again here for me. She was listening to everything I was ranting about.
"Thomas wants to go by his middle name just cause he thinks it's all cool and games."

"They both geek over science and always left me out of everything."

But no matter what did I mention what happened. No matter what did I mention the night our mother was killed.

It was a really long time and I had finally finished my rant. Santana looked and me as I frowned and turned to her.
"I have to tell you something Santana...but first I need you to believe in the impossible."

She looked at me for a minute than back at the lake. That's where it all began. But I couldn't help but look at her closely.
She cast a spell on me.