Chapter 1:Triplets?

(Santana)
I was at the Lima bean with Brittany. It was hard to admit my true feelings to anyone. I mean I thought I was gay. But maybe I am straight or bi.
I have a crush on my best friend,Sebastian Smythe. He's been slightly making me soft. I can tell the others are starting to notice.

"What do you think of the new guy?"
Kurt asked as him,Rachel,Blaine and Finn sat down.

"Lady lips don't you have a boyfriend?"
I asked him as he slightly blushed. I turned to see Sebastian walk over.
"Hi Sebastian what's up?"

Blaine said as Finn and Kurt looked around. Something must have been off with Sebastian because he sat down a few tables from us. No smirk no insults just walked right by.

"What's up with him?"
Rachel asked. I than remembered him saying something about him being a triplet. Clearly it wasn't Sebastian though they looked pretty identical.

"Maybe I should go check up on him."
Blaine says
"No I'm sure he is fine!"
Kurt said as he smiled at Blaine. I laughed a little as everyone looked at me.
"He's fine trust me."

I didn't want to say anything else. I don't remember what their names were. Sebastian never talks about his brothers.
"Guys..."
We looked over to the door and in walks the one and only Sebastian. He made eye contact with his brother than us.

"Never seen triplets?"
The one at the table laughed as he walked to his brothers.
"No way.."

I smirked,but the other two ignore Sebastian as he walked up to us.
"Hey Santana,everyone else."
I laughed and wanted to give Sebastian a hug as he eyed his twins.
"How come you never told us you are a...triplet squad?"

Blaine asked as Sebastian pulled up a seat between me and Kurt. He sighed and looked at the two in line laughing away.
"Their not suppose to be here..."
I patted him on the back. I knew someone was going to question that later.

"I'm strangely impressed,you have two clones walking around,you could trick anyone acting as them!"
I said as he looked at me. Than the two came up with coffee.
"Oh my Sebastian! You have friends!"

One laughed as the other elbowed him. We all shared a look.
"Haha very funny Barry."
"I'm not Barry,he is."
"Well it's so hard to tell clones apart!"

Sebastian snapped as he got up and left.
"Way to go Barry."
He left his coffee so I went to go give it to him. On the way out I heard one of them say.
"Wow does Sebastian have a hot girlfriend?"
"Grant he's gay remember"