"I think so," Jungkook answers unclearly.

He digs around his restroom drawers and finds one.

"Here."

You stand up and walk into the restroom. You wash your teeth with Jungkook then rinse your mouth.

"I'll leave this here for when I come over." You slip the brush into the holder.

You turn around to face Jungkook. He grabs your hips and pulls you up to sit on the sink counter.

You giggle, "What are you–"

Jungkook crashes his lips on yours and you respond to the kiss. He stands in between your thighs as his hands caress them. Your hands run through his hair and lightly tug his black locks.

Jungkook pulls away, "Time to go."

He pecks your lips and walks into his room.

"Tease me one more time, Jeon!" You shout at him. "I dare you!"

• • • •

You look over at Jungkook who was driving. He's concentrating hard on the road. You smirk when you get an idea.

It's my turn to play the game.

Your hand sneaks over onto his lap and squeezes his thigh gently. He doesn't really think much of it, but then your hand starts to roam up north. He looks over at you.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook asks in a warning tone.

"You think you're the only one that can tease?" You brush your fingers over his member and he shudders. "Think again."

"Don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I can finish it," You answer cockily. "I just don't know if I want to."

You open his zipper and reach into his jeans. You rub him through his boxers and Jungkook groans. He glances down at his lap and bites his lip.

"Fuck this," Jungkook mutters.

You watch as he pulls over into an empty alley way. You remove your hand from his jeans and he unclicks his seatbelt. Jungkook gets off his seat and your back leans on the passenger door, your body turned to him.

"You think that was a smart idea?" Jungkook wastes no time and slips his hand into your panties, rubbing your clit.

You gasp, "What? You're gonna punish me?"

Jungkook plunges two fingers into you with no warning to stretch open your walls, prepping you for him.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, babygirl?" Jungkook whispers into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "If you wanted my dick you could've just told me. I wouldn't refuse."

It wasn't dark. The sun was beginning to rise–the potential of being caught was very high.

"Wait," You say and Jungkook pauses. "Are you sure you can do this? I mean you literally just got jumped yesterday."