⬥ 14 ⬦

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"I really want you to meet my mom," You tell Jungkook over the phone. "She's not very supportive of us, but she's getting there. When she meets you I feel like she'll finally accept us."

"What about your dad?"

"I haven't had a proper conversation with him for over a week and a half," You sigh. "He hates me."

"I don't want your dad to hate you because of me."

"Jungkook, you're worth everything I'm going through. Sooner or later he'll get over it and accept that I'm with you."

"I love you, Y/N. I hope you know that."

"I do," You smile. "Are we still on for later?"

"Yes ma'am. The boys are excited to see the new movie."

You chuckle, "Jina's excited too but only because she gets to sit in her car with Namjoon alone.

"Namjoon's a wild one. I hope she can handle him." Jungkook laughs and you do too.

"Hey, I'm gonna go change. I'll call you when Jina's here to let you know we're heading out."

"Okay, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you."

You hang up the phone and walk over to your closet to find a cute outfit.

• • • •

"I just want to make it clear that I called dibs on her first," Jimin argues.

"But she likes me better. Is it really my fault?" Hoseok answers calmly.

"You're such a fucking–"

"Guys, the movie's about to start," Jin interrupts their quarrel. "Can we please just go sit?"

Everyone agrees and disperses into their cars.

"Those two are always arguing, I swear." Jungkook chuckles.

The opening of the movie begins to play, but you remember something.