⬦ 05 ⬥

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ʙᴇᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ʙᴇᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Homework is questions 1-9 on page thirty from the textbook." Your professor shouts as the students hurry out of class.

You gather your things and follow the others out.

"Hey." Jungkook comes up to you. "Can we talk?"

"Sure. I have lunch right now."

Jungkook takes your hand in his and pulls you down the hall. He stops in an empty hallway and leans against the window.

"How come this time you didn't care about the stares?" Jungkook teasingly asks. "Do you actually like me now?"

"You wish, Jeon." You lightly punch his shoulder.

Jungkook grabs your arm and pulls you into his chest. His arm wraps around your waist tightly to make sure you don't try to leave.

"Then I guess my wish came true." Jungkook flirts and you roll your eyes.

Jungkook grins when you push him off and he lets go.

"Why haven't you answered my calls? I couldn't even talk to you in person since it was a weekend."

"Sorry. It's because I'm grounded for two weeks since I got home past the time my dad let me be out." You tell him.

"So I won't be able to see you outside of school for two weeks?"

"Basically."

Jungkook pouts and you cup his cheeks.

"What if you just sneak out?" He suggests.

"Sneak out?" You scoff. "No way."

"Why?"

"I'm too scared."

"Of?"

"Getting caught." You point out the obvious. "My dad would literally kill me."

"Oh come on. Nothing will happen. Plus you get to see me." Jungkook tries to persuade.

"I don't know." You nibble on your bottom lip nervously.

"If anything happens, which nothing will, I give you permission to slap me hard across my face twice."

"I don't want to hurt you so your persuasion sucks." You giggle.

"Please, Y/N?" Jungkook's bottom lip sticks out and he gives you puppy eyes.

"We're not even dating. How could I risk my life for just a boy?" You sassily ask him.