⬥ 02 ⬦

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO
ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWO• ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Make sure you defrost the chicken and cut some veggies, okay?"

"Yes, mom."

"We'll be back in an hour or so. The train station isn't far from here."

"We'll be back in a jiffy." Your father kisses your forehead and your parents walk out the front door.

You don't waste time and take out the chicken before cutting up some vegetables. After doing what your mother told you to do, you hop into the shower. As you get dressed the doorbell rings and you quickly answer. You pull your shirt down and open the door.

"Hey," Jina says and you say nothing back. "Aish, Y/N, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed stuff and I shouldn't have let you walk home."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have."

"I was just so confused. Like why would Jungkook beat up Baro?"

"Baro tried to do things to me that I didn't want. I guess he saw that." You shrug.

"Baro tried what?!" Jina storms into your house. "That little... I'm sorry for not letting you explain."

"It's okay. I understand how confused you were because I was too. I still am. It doesn't make sense why Jungkook would do that for me when he doesn't even know me."

"Maybe he likes you," Jina suggests and nudges your shoulder.

"Highly doubt it." You roll your eyes playfully. "He doesn't know me."

"Perhaps he finds you cute and wants to have you." Jina ponders for a moment. "Of course you could never date him though. Your parents would rather be blind than see you with a greaser."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Jina. I never said I'd let him have me."

"I can't lie though," Jina pursed her lips as she thought. "He's a real dreamboat."

"Yeah. A dreamboat my parents would pray crashes before he gets anywhere close to me."

"You need to stop letting your parents rule your life." Jina rolls her eyes. "I get you love them and you want to make them happy but it's still your life."

"I owe everything to them. They do so much for me."

A honk catches your attention and you look out the window.

"That's for me." Jina walks to the front door and opens it. "I'll see you later, alright?"

You nod and she kisses your cheek.