Chapter Thirty Two

Mulai dari awal

"I went out today with someone." She said blushing. She smile at the memory of what happened with her date. She love every moment of it.

"You are blushing. And who is this guy?" He asked curious.

"I will tell you about him later." She told him. "And what about you dad? Are you seeing someone now?" She sound like she was hoping for it.

He smile and nodded. "Yes."

"Wow dad that's great. I'm so happy for you." She said embracing him. He gave her beautiful smile." Who is the lucky woman? "

" Julia. "

" Oh  Julia! I like her and you two are perfect. Don't break her heart again dad. "

" I won't. "

She smile at him.

" You deserve to be happy dad."

"I know."

"Will you play for me?"

"Of course princess." He agreed with a smile. And he began to play.

She relax and sat back and watch her father play for her after a long time.

*****

"Nathaniel also plays the guitar." Toun told Japheth, her husband.

He never talk about what happened during the dinner. She knew he want to talk about it but he was holding himself from doing so because he was afraid of making her angry. So she decide to tell him.

" Nathaniel was a guitarist that's why my father was not happy with Hope playing the guitar." She told him.

He look grateful that she told him the truth.

Now he know what had cause the fight between her and her father.

It always about Nathaniel. Hope did not know about his biological father but he seems to take a  lot after him.

It was so obvious that he was different from him in looks and character. Sometimes he was sad and jealous about it. He love Hope very much and he was so proud of the boy.

He is tall, and handsome and he was also talented. He have an infectious smile and was so cute like his mother.  He understands things before he's been told. He knew how to cheer him up, when to talk, when to push on and when to leave.

"Alright," He said sadly to her. "Thanks for telling me."

"You deserve to know the truth. He is your son too."

He smile at that. She always try to make him feel better but it still doesn't help the fact that someone else have her heart. And he was hurt and always be second. He was nothing more than a good friend.

"My mom is sick and she want to go back to Nigeria." He said. Her eyes were filled with sympathy.

"I'm sorry i didn't know. If only i could go and see her before then. She is a wonderful woman." And it is the truth. Her mother in - law was a kind and sweet woman. She understands her so well. Sometimes she wonder how she would have made it without her.

" I'm going with her. "He said. She seems shocked." I haven't been to my home country in a long time and our kids don't even know anything about their origin. I want to go back to Nigeria for a few years maybe two or three years. The kids can come back here if they wish to but we will be going together."

" Oh. "She murmured. She don't know what to say. He is right about the kids and they need to know about their father's land.

" Why do sound like that? "

She shrugged.

" Do you think i will leave you here?" Her eyes betray her and he laughed. "You're funny Toun. You seriously think I'm going to leave my wife here? I don't care about your past, but i am not leaving you." He was so certain.

" What about my father?" She asked quietly.

He pull her closer." You are my wife and i can take you to any place i want. I think I've learned from you to make decisions for my own family and take control of my family. And it hurt because i realized it late. I am taking you with me and there is nothing your father is going to do to stop me. I have more leverage. "He smile and she smile back.

" Aren't you afraid of my past? "

He shake his head." I trust you. "

" Thank you. "She lean her head on his shoulder." I can't wait to leave this bondage. Thank you so much Japh. "

" It's nothing. I should have done it a long time ago. "

Even if he was afraid of what will happen,he still trust her and he is ready to do this for her. She had been a prisoner to her father for a long time. And his fear and love for her had made him submit to her father wish.

This time he was going to correct his mistake and do the right thing. No one will stop him not even her father. That is how much he love her and want her to be happy.

*****

Author note:Hi readers as always, thanks for reading ny books. It's a pleasure.

Love you all.