The break up

Side Note: Hello my beautiful readers, here are the next part :) Enjoy

I stood in front of my locker Monday morning, I think I felt a stick in my neck but it sure was just because I slept very badly last night. '' Hey Rose '' it sounded behind me and the books I had in my hands slipped out. The voice sounded terribly familiar. I turned around and came face to face with none other than Sam. '' Are you always going to do that forward? Since you always lose your books when i come? '' He says, his dimples appear. '' Well, if you constantly have to scare me, then yes '' I said, and smiled my best smile. '' Is it a ofer? '' he smirked. '' Be careful, you have a girlfriend, actually the school's whore ''

'' Why do everyone have something against her? She's actually really sweet'' he says, and threw his arms out. '' Because if I had to name a boy she haven't slept with I dont know who I was going to say ''

'' Well me and Linda haven't had sex, so you can line me over if it's that you want to hear''

''Sam I'm just saying you-'' and i got interrupted. ''No Rose i dont care what people think and say! I dont really care at all, they are just people saying stuf that's not even true'' he said and laid both his hands on each my shoulder. My heart carefully started to pound.''Rose, dear Rose i think you should stop listening to all those rumors'' and his thumb stroke carefully over my lips. He closed his eyes, it looked as if he was fighting his inner feelings, in that moment not to kiss me.''They are fake'' he said, but it almoste sounded like a whisper. He threw his jacket over his shoulder and walked away and i just stood there confused on that just happened.

Sams P.O.V

What did just happened? I was so close to kiss Rose, but i need to control my feelings, because i have Linda. But Rose.. Yeah Rose, if she just knew how much i like her, how much she make me smile, how much i love talking to her, i just wish she was mine. Linda i cool tho but Rose is just.. How can I say this without sounding stupid, perfect?

She looked so pretty today, her brown wavy hair there was on her one shoulder, perfectly. And her big ocean blue eyes that certainly could replace the sun, her eyes bright operated as the sun in the summer, perfect. And her black pants she wore, I could easily imagine her fine ass in those pants, damit.

If I didn't have Linda, I had pretty much taken Rose right there, and I wouldn't care what the other students had thought.

I went to my first class which was biology. As I sat in my seat and looked steadily at the door. And there she came, she looked so beautiful when she laughed and all her teeth were showing with a loud giggle, i wish i could make her laugh like that.

And then Lind came, I could not live like this, it's not fair for Linda. It's not fair that i am in love with someone els, i need to tell her! Really soon because i cant control myself much anymore.

Linda was walking with his hips in the swing. '' Hey '' she said, kissing me on the cheek and went further down to her seat.

Roses seat was right in front of me, try to guess what I was looking at the whole class through, I know, it's a very difficult question but I'll say it. Her. Only her, her brown wavy hair that almost reached her butt. '' Mr.Wilkinson '' said Mis.Clak. '' Will you care to focusing on the class and not to focusing on Mis.Grace back please'' I could not contradict her, I looked at her all the time. '' Of course Mis.Clak ''

The day passed quickly and I was glad it did, I had agreed with Linda to meet at a diner, she still dont know that I would break up with her. I will tell her everything. I sat at a small table and waited for Linda, the door had a bell so you could hear when someone came in and did it and at the moment she came up to me. '' Well what is it you want to talk to me about that is so important, I actually had a time to sort out my nails, do it quick ''

'' I wanna break up Linda '' I said, and looked nervously down at the table. '' You'll break up with me? Never before has anybody broke up with me, it was always me it had turned them down, it's actually pretty cool '' she said and smiled.

'' Are you okay? '' I asked. '' Yes, yes, it hurt a bit but whatever, I also would have broken up with you but that's no need for it now'' Yeah surely she would have broken up with me, of course. I laughed to myself '' So are we are cool? '' I asked her. '' Super cool '' she said and smiled. '' Okay well, so i'll see you tomorrow '' I said and got up walked out the door.

And now, no one could stop me for what I wanted. I only want her. And I shall get her one way or another other way.