You meant everything to me, i meant nothnig to you.

When I leaned up at my little lovely fiat, I actually thought she would never come. The training ended half an hour ago, so I don't really know what had gotten into her pants since she haven't come yet.

So I decided to go to meet her, I went with my not so long legs towards the place they used to tranin on. When I got closer I saw none other than Sara and her coach, it just needed to be said that her coach was our English teacher.

Sara lay on her stomach while our English teacher Mr.Dallas labeled her against her right thigh. You could see Sara enjoy the moment when he got higer and higer up her thighs, I don't think he knows that Sara just want him to touch her, but it's not my business. She can do what she wants, I'm just here to support her decision .. or not.

I finally reach Sara and Mr.Dallas. ''Oh hi Rose'' she said with a smirk on her lip. ''Now I can finally see why you didn't come'' I said, and brought my right hand on my waist.

 ''Oh, sorry, I had a little pain in my legs after traning, so I asked Mr.Dallas if he could check it'' she said as if it wasn't something big for her, but I could see through her, behind her skin she screamed with joy.

''Well Sara, I do not think there is anything wrong with your thighs, you should just go home and relax a bit'' he said, and helped Sara up on her feet, he squeezed her shoulder. ''bye girls'' he said, walking toward his car.

''Seriously Sara? Should I really wait for you while your so sexy English teacher should feel your thighs?'' I said bluntly. I could have made ​​something much more important than waiting for her, for example, I could be in my nice warm bed right now and watch Netflix.

''Oh stop being so musty and let's go'' she said, and went to my arm and pulled me all the way to her bag. When she had her bag on her back, we went to my fiat. When we reached the parking lot Sara gasped and looked away.

''What?'' I asked up, but she didn't need to tell me because when I looked in the direction Sara looked at a moment ago, I wanted to vomit. Sara looked at me nervously to see what I felt but I did not show any feeling they were already gone.

''Rose?'' She said nervously.''What?''I said in a blank voice.''Are you okay?'' she asked, caring. ''I have never felt better'' I lied, inside myself had my heart broken into a hundred pieces and nothing could replace it.

It was Sam and the schools whore, think he thinks so low. I thought seriously we had something together, but I was wrong. Sam stood and leaning up at his car with Linda all over him, yes the whore has a name, Linda Lockwood, in fact I think all the boys from the school have been in bed with her, but I'm not here to judge people on their personality, I'm here to pick up my friend and nothing else.

The two lovers finally pulled away from each other and Sam's hazel brown eyes landed on my ocean blue eyes. ''Rose'' he almost cried. He pushed Linda to the side. I would not talk to him, never ever again.

I turned around, so I got to face to face with Sara. ''Let's go'' I said as we walked towards my car. I still heard my name being shouted by the same person over and over again.

''Rose'' he said, pulling me by the arm so I stood in front of him. ''That you saw'' he said, taking a break ''it didn't matter a thing'' he said sorry.

''Oh'' I said expressionless. 'Oh' It actually means my heart just got ripped into a million pieces but i wont tell you because you wouldn't care how i feel anyway.

 ''It's not what you think it is''he said and took a step closer and I took a step back.''You know what, Sam?''I said,''I actually think what I saw was exactly what i think i saw'' I said dry.

 ''I just think you should go back to her, don't let her wait. You probably have something much better to do than to talk to me'' I said, and looked into his beautiful sad eyes.

''Ro-'' he said until I interrupted him. ''No, go'' I said rude. He looked down at the ground and walked over to Linda who was leaning impatient up at his car.

''Just wait Rose, he will see what he lost'' was the only thing Sara said the whole drive home.

I got Sara home and i was on my way home now. I ran up to my room with tears running down my cheek, I could hear my mother asking me what was wrong but I didn't answer her, I was too broken. I was laying in my bed, my tears were finally about to fall down.

And i realized, that while you meant everything to me, i meant nothnig to you.