Part 13

Side note: I really felt I failed you last part, so here is something perhaps a little more interesting. I really liked writing this part because i knew from the start where i was going with it, and i think it’s the best part i written so far:) Enjoy

There was silence all the way to the restaurant, but it was a nice silence, it was not awkward at all, it was just wonderful. And then he drove in a white Lamborghini, if he tries to impress me, he won the jackpot. I love white cars, but he was just lucky it was just pure luck right there.

Sam drove us to some fancy restaurant, Sam was first out of the car, and then he went and opened the door for me. Cheap points. ” My lady ” he said as he reached for my hand. ” Thank you ” and I took it gladly.

Sam gave his car keys to some man i didn’t know, and then he just drove away. ” Uh you’ve noticed he just drove off with your car? ” I asked, so he just gave his car keys away, what the hell is he on? ” Rose this isn’t only happening film, you know ” what did he mean? I waited for him to continue.

” So you know when you come to a restaurant? ” I nodded. ” So instead of i finding parking area, they have people to it for you, and so when we are done, they come with the car, no problem ” wow I actually only seen that in a movie, how cool.

Wow there were so many people who were  in a queue waiting for a table. How could we get a table before the clock hit 1am? just asking. ” Just follow me ” said Sam and smiled and took my hand and squeezed it a little. Sam went just past the 1 kilometer long queue with me inclined behind.

” I have booked a table for two, Sam Wilkinson ” he said. ” Ahh Mito Wilkinson nice to see you again, long time no see” said the Spanish man who Sam was talking to. ” It’s been too long Luka ” Sam said and they made some bro shack, i think it is, i don’t know..

As he saw me he looked at Sam and looked at me again. ” Is that your girlfriend Mito? ” He said and poked a little for him. I did not hear what Sam said, because there apparently was a guest who was impatiently in line and start yelling. Two guards followed him out of the big doors.

Luka stood suddenly in front of me. ” What’s your name young lady? ” I smiled back ” Rose ” I said, and he stretched out his hand for me to take it. ” Ahh Rose like the flower rose? ” he asked he and I nodded.

Luka led us to our table. It was a place where there was less noise and less people. We sat down and start looking at the menu. ” So Mito ” I said, and he rolled his eyes. ” It’s your nickname? ” I asked with a smirk.

” My father owns a lot of Spanish restaurant so I’ve just been nicknamed Mito ” he said as if it was no big deal. ” So it was, therefore, you made ​​a hand shack with him” I asked and he nodded.

I ordered pasta with meat sauce and Sam ordered Basque chicken. ” So how many cars do you have? I asked suspicious. ” Three ” wow a boy who has not even reached 21 yet has ALREADY three cars. ” Have you bought them? ” I asked, it could well be his father who had bought them to him. ” Nope, quite hard work and yes I actually work ” he said, taking a sip of his coke. I nodded and gave him a pretty smile.

” So why wouldn’ you go on a date with me? ‘He asked when we both finished our delicious food. ” Because you’re sassy all the time ” I said and smiled a fake smile. He looked down at the table and looked at me with his smirk. ” I haven’t been sassy the whole evening ” he said ” yet ” he said and winked at me. My cheeks begin to move toward the reddish color, it was just that there wasn’t bound to happen.

Sam smirked and looked at me.”You blush so much. It’s adorable” At he’s sentence, my cheeks only darkende profoundly, making me duck my head to try and hide it from Sam.

Sam’s hand touched lightly my knee under the table. When I looked up at him, he put his hand down on my knees and ran his hand farther and farther upward. My mind went completely berserk, should i remove Sam’s hand even though I wanted him to touch me. But there was also other people present here, why here? Why now?

I rose quickly up from my chair ” I’ll be back soon ” I hope so. I was heading towards the toilet, I opened the door and saw no one there. I stood in front of the giant mirror and looked at myself. I ran a hand through my long brown hair of frustration.

I heard the door slam open and there he stood, Sam. His eyes were fully open and with lust when he saw me. He slammed the door and locked it, and a smirk was on his lips as he walked in my direction. Every step he came to me, I went immediately back until I hit the wall. Sam presede both his hands on either side of the wall, for my case I couldn’t get away.

His eyes looked back and forth at my eyes and my open mouth. Until I felt a rush in the stomach, fireworks were there too, suffer. I kissed him quickly back, my arms wrapped around Sam’s neck. Sam pressed his body up against mine, it felt great to have Sam’s hands on me, his touch, his kiss, just him in general was fantastic.

Sam’s big hands were everywhere, I could hardly keep track of where they were, but it was lovely. The only thing I thought of was that Sam kissed me and I kissed him, it was all I thought about. ” Jump ” he said, and I did, and luckily Sam grabbed me under my butt, Sam sat down next to the sink, his legs between my legs. Sam’s One hand rested on my hip and the other was behind my head. Both my hands were up under Sam’s shirt, to feel his abs.

And right there the lights went out. But me and Sam still kissed, as if nothing had happened, but we couldn’t be in this position all the time, or.. I pulled myself out of the kiss and Sam lay his head on my head. I smiled quite silly, and could not get it out of my head that we had just kissed.

” Sam? ” I asked. ” Yes? ”He said again.”I think we have to go’ ‘I said and looked up at him. ” But we just got here ” he said, leaning in and kissing my neck. ” Saaam ” in moand. ” Well you may be right ” he said and took my hand. ” Let’s go ”

I had not really thought about why the light had gone out, but I got a good view on when we got outside. The same man who ran away with Sam’s car came back with the car again. ”Drive carefully ” he said, and Sam said something I didn’t hear, and so we sat so in the car.

The car was quiet like on the way up there, I could tell that Sam was tense as he drove the car. The weather was really bad, trees were tossing out over the roads and some things wing around in the air. When we finally came home, Sam parked his car inside, of course, along with all his other cars.

I got out of the car and looked at all the other cars that also stood there. Some simple ferrari and some more Lamborghinis, Corvette and a Jaguar, they had all the cool cars, but it was also some of the most expensive one. ” Wow ” was the only one that got out of my mouth when I saw all the cars . ” Yes most of them are my fathers ” he said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

”They are so cool ” I said, taking a break ” i need to go home, i will see you tomorrow ” I said as I was about leaving until I felt an arm around my wrist. ” You can’t go out in the storm ” he said and pulled me up to him.”I live maybe 20 steps away from you, I think I will survive ” I said and i looked up at him. ” I don’t wanna risk it” he said and pulled me inside. ”My parents aren’t home ” he said with a smirk.