Part 10

I was in deep thoughts all the way home from school. ‘How the fuck am i supposed to have Elena, Kate and Sara home with me, when Sam also is coming. I mean we really need to be done with this project soon, so why not now? But other hand i really need this girl night, just me and my bitches together alone’

I reached home, and jumped into my bed. I thought ‘where Sam lived?’ he had never said that we should do this project at his house before.

I had the best plan in world, Sam could come now and after that i could i call the girl’s when they should come over. Yes Rose you’re a genius. I’m so clever. Where is my medal?

”Ayyyy Kate, can i just call you guys when you can come over?” I ask ”Yeah sure why?” she asks as curious as she am.” We have guests right now so i don’t think it’s a good idea right now” i said nervous because she knows exactly when I’m lying.

”Okay” she just said happily ”See u later” and then she hung up. Wow that was easy and weird at the same time. I didn’t thought off that anymore and then i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door only to be greeted by the one and only Sam Wilkinson.

His body was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, and of course he didn’t smiled he obviously had that stupid smirk on his lip as always.

I opened the some more so he could go inside, he just walked past me but we never broke our eye contact. He looked around ”So where are your girlfriends at?” he asks. Like what? How dose he even know they were coming over? That’s none off his business anyways.

”Why do you even ask about them anyways?” i ask curious ”because i know they were coming over after school but i don’t see them here, were are they?” Okay, are he a stalker or what?

”They are home or something i don’t know”I said irritated ” why are you asking?”

”Just curious” he just said, yeah right, asking so many questions about were my friends are. A case I think not.

”Yeah sure your are” i said taking my compute up and start writing the last few things we need for the Power Point. The question came back like a memory ‘where dose Sam live?”

”Where do you even live anyways?” i ask maybe a little to loud, he maybe think i wanna stalk him when he sleeps or i just wanna stand in front of his window when he just took a shower and just came out with a towel around his waist.. I would never do that by the way..

”You don’t wanna know” he said smirking at me.”Yes i wanna know that’s why im asking you right know if you didn’t  notice that” i said irritated of his reply.”Let us just say i live close to you” he said and went back to the project.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

”YOOOO GIRL WHERE U AT” Sara yell from the door, Sam took about ten minutes ago so that was just perfect. ”I’m right here” i said standing right beside her while she was yelling in my ear.”Oh sorry but we are here now” she said hugging me and walked inside ”oh don’t you worry i already head you, no probs” i said and laughed after.

I gave Kate and Elena a hug too and we dress into pajamas and went upstairs to my room. It was a bit annoying that you could see right across to the neighbor from my window. But it was all right because I don’t know who lives over there so it don’t touch me at all.

All I know is that it’s some rich assholes who live over there and they drive some sick cars.

I had some small gray shorts and a white tank top and I put my hair up in a lopsided ponytail, i looked kinda cute i think at least.

We put the ‘White Chicks’ on. We laughed all the time. When we were about 20 minutes into the movie I got a text message.

From unknown : ‘Can’t you guys tone down a little?’ (Okay this was scary because when i wrote that i got a message) Who could that be i didn’t know the number.

Me: 'Who is this?'

From unknown: 'Let's us just say u look cute in your little shorts' fuuuuck was this the neighbor? Were did that person get my number from?

Me: 'How did you get my number?' This was pretty scary, I had so much desire to look over at the window and see who it was. But i didn’t do it.

It took a few seconds before I again got a text

From unkonwn: 'You gave it to me' I got goosebumps all over my body. So it’s someone i know, but all those people i gave my number out to was someone who i know. I didn’t know how to response.

Frome unknown: 'Why do you look so frighten? ;)'

Me: 'Hmm maybe it's because i don't know who you are, and you are myneighbor who i live next to who i haven't seen before, and you scare me'

From unknown: 'If i scare you so much why don't you just look over?' OHHH HELL NO. I’M NOT GOING TO LOOK OVER THERE TO SEE SOME PEDO MAN LOOKING AT ME. FORGET THAT.

From unknown: ‘Come on princess, i don’t bite ;)’

And when that person send me that i knew exactly who that mysterious person who were my neighbor was. I look annoying to my right to see a smirking Sam at the window.

Me: 'Fuck you' How the hell did he get my number that ass?

Sam: 'The pleasure is all mine princess'

Me: 'Stop calling me princess'

Sam: 'Okay princess'

I looked one more time over and he were there still smirking at me. How the hell can i have fun right now when i know fucking Sam Wilkinson live right beside me?

Inside myself I was actually happy, my crush lived right next to me. Am i supposed to fangirl right now or?