Part 8

”Hey there princess” he smirks, one dimple in view as he smirks down looking at me. I roll my eyes.”You’re never gonna stop calling me that, are you?” i ask looking up at him.

”Nope” he grins.”You should feel special. I rarely never give people nicknames.”

”Oh don’t you worry i already feel special,” i say, sarcasm dripping from my voice as i grip my pepsi.”Easy with the sarcasm” Sam chuckles.”It’s not good for you.”

I roll my eyes.”Like you know what’s good for me, Wilkinson” i say, sipping my soda.

From the coner of my eye i could see Kate and Jack G talking i would bet all my mony on that there flirting it up. It was about time that girl made a move. Since eight grade she have had a crush on Jack G.

Sara was also started talking with Jack J. I had always thought there were good for each other, they are both crazy and funny, so why wouldn’t that work out?

Sam looks around at the people talking and turns to me.”Let’s go for a walk, shall we?” I give him a wary look, before shrugging and nodding. Still holding my soda. Sam and I left our friends as we walked around the parking lot.

Sam shoved his a´hands in his jeans pocket as my right hand holding the soda. A slight wind blew around us, waving my hair around a bit. Music thumped from the speakers as people’s voices could be heard over from it drowning out only the tiniest of bit.

”So do you have any siblings?” I ask, trying to spark up a conversation.”Nope” he say popping the p.”It’s just me and my mom and dad.” He says looking down at me and a smile came on his lips.

”Your mum’s nice” he muse.”She’ really sweet.”

”Yeah, but aren’t all mums? i shrugs indifferently. He shake his head biting his bottom lip.”No” he say.” I kown for a fact my mum isn’t.” I look at him, shock clear in my features.”Really?” i ask.

He nod.”My mum’s a workaholic. She’s alway working and if she’s ever home, all she asks about is school. That’s all my parents care about, actually. Just to focus on school.”

”Dosen’t that get annoying?” i asks, quirking an eyebrow as he leans against the hood of a car.”I does” He say, as i shifting my weight from one leg to another.”But i guess i just have to ldeal with it.”

I kind of may have made a bad choice on wearing these high-heels, because they make my feet hurt from walking. Sam mush have noticed that and chuckled.”You can sit on the hood if you want to” he says.

”What?” i ask, confused.”Your feet they hurt, don’t they” he asks and i nod.”The sit on the hood. I don’t mind.” I shake my head.”There’s really no need to-Hey!”

I couldn’t even finish my original sentence because of both of Sam’s large hands gripped my hips as he easily lifted me off the ground and placed me on the hood of his car, my legs dangling off the edge. I give him a playful glare as he simply smirks back at me.

”Now that wasn’t so hard, right? he smirks, right dimple in view.

I just cluckle lightly, shaking my head. I sit on the hood of Sam’s Audi as Sam leans back on it next to me, elbows propped up behind him as he looks at the group of students, an intense look on his face. The around us slightly blows, making a whisteling sound. Nicki Minaj plays through the stereos as people either dance or talk to the music thought it.

Sam and I just stay there in silence, until he suddenly breaks it.

”So it’s right you don’t believe in ‘love’?” He ask, looking at me.”It’s not that i don’t believe in love, it’s just” I said nervous and looked carefully around.”I’ve never been in love before so therfore i don’t believe i could ever fall in love, but i believe in love just not for me.”

He nodded.”But what if you ever fall in love?” he ask.”Well then there’s warranty off that he likes me back or that he doesn’t like me.”

”I’m sorry Rose.”He said and took his hand in mine and squeezed it. I honestly think that’s the first time he’s called me by my name. And to truthful, i love the way my name rolls off his his tongue.

Oh God, Rose, what are you saying!?

I seriously need to get these thoughts about Sam out of my head - they’re worrying me now. Sam and i stayed where we were for a while, not saying anything ot each other. It kind of surprised me, actually. Here i thought Sam was some brat who got everything he pointed at, but right now, he was sweet and loving. Hopefully, this was a part of who Sam Wilkinson was.