Part 14

Sam P.O.V After he touched her on the knee and then Rose went out to the bathroom.

Side note: This part is a little dirty, so if you ain’t to dirty things YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, the next part will surely be dirty to YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AGAIN! :) Enjoy

WHAT WAS I THINKING!? SAM YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The only thing she thinks i’m thinking on is probably only to have sex with her. It’s not that i don’t want to have sex with Rose, trust me i want to. It’s just i can’t keep my fingers to myself, and it doesn’t help me with that dress she has on, she just looks so incredibly beautiful.

Should i say sorry to her? What should i say to her when she come back? I’m so lost right now! Why did i touch her knee like that? She thinks i’m a horny teenager..

I stood up without thinking, all eyes on my. I just shacked all there eyes off me and walked to where Rose was, to say i was sorry, and to say that I went a little over the line.

I reached the ladies’ room and stood there and thought about what to say to her. I stood and shuffled back and forth. My father always said, ‘don’t think just do it’ and that’s what I would do. I would go up to her and say what I feel for her.

I finally got enough balls to open the stupid door. I threads in and see her long brown hair was over her sweet little shoulder. Her beautiful sea blue eyes shone like diamonds and her pink lips were open. I don’t think she had thought that I would come in here, but I did.

I just stood there and stared her, from the top to bottom, it’s like a lift look, you know because it runs up and down? I got eye contact with her​​, and I did like my father told me to do the ‘do not think just do it’ and I did. I wanted to show her how I feel about her. I walked towards her but she backed, what is she doing? She shouldn’t do that, she should stay right there. When she finally hit the wall, I put both my hands next to her hip, so she could not get away if she tried to.

And there i just did it, like my father said i should do, i didn’t think i just did it and it feelt amazing. I kissed her and she kissed me happily back. Her arms came around my neck and i pulled her closer to me, my body against hers and that was all i really wanted, and her obviously.

Maybe i was a little, i don’t know.. To in to this moment, but she didn’t say anything to it so i guess it was okay to touch her, a little here and there. ”Jump” i said and she did it luckily. I grabbed her under her butt, for my case a good plase to grab her. And i then i sat her down beside the sink, i opend her legs to get closer to her, i stepped in between her legs. One of my hands rested on her hip and the other was behinde her head. And both her hands were under ny shirt, her hands over my abs feelt so good i just wanted more and more.

And right there the lights went out. But me and Rose still kissed, as if nothing had happened, She pulled herself out of the kiss and i layed my head on her head. I bit my lips from smiling like an idiot.

”Sam?” she asked. ”Yes?” i said again.”I think we have to go” she said and looked up at me.”But we just got here” i said making my puppy eyes, and when that didn’t work so i just leaned in and kissed her neck.”Saam” she moan, oh my name sound so good on her lips, next time i want her to scream my name so loud that her neighbors can hear us.”Well you may be right” i said and took her hand i mine.”Let’s go.”