Part 6

The week went fast and I tried to be cool around Sam, it went alright I guess? Sam got sent his pictures of family and friends to me and I would actually say they were good, and he smiled actually, incredible. Who thought it could happen? Not me.

It was Saturday and that meant that I was going to the pool party today Huraa for me. I only went along with it because I had promised Kate that I would consider it, and now I could not just walk out of it. And second of all Sam is also coming so it should be a very interesting day.

”YOOO GIRL GET YOUR A$$ OFF THAT BED NOW” kate yelled in my ear.”NOO LET ME SLEEP, I DON’T WANNA GOOO” i groaned. ”That’s too bad missy, you promised me” she said and went to my clothes ”were do you have your bikinis?” she asked.

”Second drawer on the right” i said, and it was like she floated away in my drawer, weirdo. ”Holy mother, you have like one hundred bikinis in here” she said and turnd to me ”Rose you know your my bestfriend right?”

Ohh no here we go again, now she’s begging me ”You wanna borrow a bikini Kate?” i asked her before she could say more. Her smile was spreading” if I may?” she said and looked at me with her puppy eyes.”Sure Kate, you can borrow a bikini” i said and she hugged me so tight i almost couldn’t breath.

After she had thrown all my bikinis on the floor and choose one for herself ” can i choose one for you?” She asked, before I could answer she interrupted me” because I have found the perfect bikini for you Rose” she said, holding a coral red bikini without straps forward, it was so simple and beautiful.

I looked down at Kate as still holding it in her hands, I smiled my big smile to her.” What do you think? I think it will fit you good because you are a latino and your name is Rose and a rose is red” she said smiled her smirk.

”It’s perfect Kate” i smiled at her and hugged her.”Perfect let’s get change then” she said and went into my bathroom to change into my bikini she borrowed. I just change in my room, and when i was change into my bikini i actually think i look pretty good in it, it showed my tanned skin and my breast size, i had okay big boobs and i was okay with that.

Kate went out of the bathroom in my light green bikini it fitted her perfectly, it was just like mine but her tied in a little bow between her breasts.”Wow you look good as hell in my bikini” i said and smirked at her.”I know but you look gorgeous, i didn’t know you had so big boobs Rose” she said and i began to laugh.

”Wow i want you boobs for real Rose, Sam is gonna faint” she said and looked at me ”Seriously Kate? You want my boobs?” i asked her ”Yeah there big, all girl’s want your boobs like for real Rose take that as a compliment” she said and took some shots on ”are you coming or not?” she said and went out of the room.

Okay so all girl’s want my boobs, what so special about my boobs? Yes they are okay big but that doesn’t mean all girl’s want big boobs.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

It was now two in the afternoon and we had just arrived to the pool party, the music was loud and many people was dancing i could recognize many people from school.” If you leave me then I never go with you to a party ever again, I can promise you that missy” I shouted to her over the music.

And she hold her hand to her heart” I could never do that to you Rose, i’m not  a person like that and God knows it too” she said, and laughed at his own sentence.

”I need a drink” she shouted to me ”you want some?”

”Yeah why not” i shouted back. And we went to the table with all kind of alcohol on it. We clinked glasses and drank it. Yes i will may well be I’d rather be at home watching a movie and all that but that doesn’t mean that I am a boring person.

After we had gotten a little more to drink, we went out to the pool, we threw our clothes so that we only had our bikini on. After we had walked around a bit, I felt some eyes on me quite a bit actually. Boys from higher classes smirk at me and winkede to me.

”Wow Rose you are shown become a little more popular” she said, and pushed a little to my shoulder.” No, it’s nothing” I said, and looked nervously down.” Hey Rose” I heard some boys said to me who were very attractive” hi” I said and looked at Kate with big eyes.

”What is happening here?” I asked,” perhaps it’s because you show your melons for the first time,” she said and smiled at me.” Hahaha you’re so funny” I said with my sarcasm.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

After some hours of getting compliment of boys who i didn’t know knew my name i got a little nervous, So all the compliments I’ve gotten have given me more self-confidence but I haven’t seen Sam all day and that was it, I was nervous about what he would say when he saw me? What would he think of me? Ohh god.

I stood at the table with all the alcohol and talked to some people I had never seen myself talk to at all. And all of a sudden I see a very recognizable boy who was on his way over to the table, I stood at the end of the table and he stood at the other end. He haven’t seen me yet, so I could easily run away screaming, no, maybe not screaming he would probably think I was sick in the head.

He talked with one of his friends, I think his friend saw me staring so I just pretended like nothing. His friend still looked at me and all of a sudden did Sam too, so of course I looked back Rose because that is exactly what to do in this situation.

We just stared into each other’s eyes for a while until Sam broke it, he looked down and smiled his smirk as always. He said something to his friend and walked away, I did not look where he was going for it would be a little too storker-ish. Kate had fun, she was more talkative than me but it is was okay.

I felt a little dirty so I told Kate that I would find a bathroom, so now I went on a treasure hunt or something similar.

Moments later, i could feel someone’s breath on the back of my neck and i instantly knew who’s by my body reaction. My skin shivered and my breath got heavier as his lips came close to my ear.”And where do you think you’re going missy?” he whispered, his lips brushing my ear slightly sending waves of shock down my spine.

I looked around and found him looking at me with intensity and a small smirk. ”I-i’m going to join the others” i lied and stammered at the same time, as i find it hard to concentrate on anything with him so close breathing the same air as me.

”The others are the other way” he said and i just looked nervous around ”oh yeah i can see that now, clumsy me” i said and walk the way i was coming from.

I just stood in the door way and looked at the people there was dancing, all of a sudden do I think of Sam, he was behind me all the time. He watched me with interest for a moment before sliding his strong arms to my waist pulling me even more close to him than before.

”Dance with me” he asked but it sounded more like an order. ”I-I don’t think-” i was starting to protest and turn down his offer as nervousness took over me but he soon cut me off. ”Dance with me” he repeated huskily and more forcefully this time. Dark emotion grazed his eyes and i couldn’t help but shudder at the sight of it.

My hands made their way to his shoulders wrapping themselves around his neck at their own accord and we soon began to dancing.