"No, we'll be fine Caleb. I promise." He said softly and touched the other boy's shoulder. Caleb frowned at his best friend, his basically brother, who he only wanted the best for.

"We shouldn't even be here. We should be at home. Chillin. At the party your parents are throwing." He insisted and Finn shook his head with a chuckle.

"Since when did you party with my parents?" He asked as he laughed, which made Caleb start laughing as he replied,

"Are you kidding?! The caterer is from Argentina. There's gonna be steak... for dessert."

"Tempting but I promised Mills I'd sing at her birthday party. I'm not gonna let her down." Finn finished and Caleb sighed loudly.

"Screw you and your stupid friendship rules!" He shouted in defeat, making Finn laugh again.

"Hey they work for you, don't they? You stay at my house for free, you eat my food, drive my car." He said smugly and Caleb blushed at the truth.

"Okay okay and in return, you get to hang out with me, you're attractive chocolate daddy costar." He said with a smile, lightly punching Finn's arm. They really were close, the closest in probably all of the Stranger Things cast members.

"Let's do this!" Caleb said with a grin and Finn laughed loudly.

-

"Omg he's here!" Sadie squealed to Jack as she got out of the car for the second time. The first time she realized Finn wasn't even there yet so she got back in. Jack was enjoying the time without her and he was kind of excited for her to leave again.

"Stay here!" She hissed and fixed her red locks in the mirror. She shut the door behind her, her heels clacking as she walked to the 22 club doors.

-

"Millie! Baby! Happy birthday!" Caleb said with a forced sugary sweet voice. He glanced over to where Finn was using the opportunity to sneak into the back of the club. Since he couldn't be in press, Finn wasn't able to just simply enter, he had to sneak and he was using Caleb as help. Millie glared at Caleb suspiciously.

"Where's Finn?" She asked slowly, looking around.

"Oh he couldn't make it. He's at home... eating steak." Caleb explained and Millie frowned. Sadie meanwhile was mapping her plan to get inside. She just had to act like she knew someone... there. She rushed forward and wrapped her arms around Caleb.

"Hi!" She smiled at him then grabbed his arm to pull him inside. Caleb shrugged at Millie and then smiled at Sadie, following the random (pretty) girl inside.

"And you are?" He asked once they entered and Sadie brushed some hair out of her face.

"Oh! I'm Sadie. Sorry I randomly grabbed you, I needed an excuse to get in." She said shyly and Caleb nodded slowly.

"It's cool. I'm Caleb." He admired her as he spoke and then realized why he was here.

"Oh shit- I'll be right back!" He said quickly, running backstage towards the back door. He opened it wide for Finn, who stepped in.

"Thank god, you took your time." He mumbled, looking behind him quickly. He shut the door and stepped up the steps, both boys felt their stomachs overwhelm with excitement. That's what usually happened when they preformed. Since Finn couldn't get the band because of Millie, he asked Caleb if he'd rap and Finn sing. They were going to do a duet and both boys were excited to rock the stage.

"Well you ready?" Caleb asked and Finn smiled, nodding. Lilia Buckingham, Millie's best friend, strolled up to them with a grin.

"Thank god you're here Finn. Millie will be so happy!" She said while writing something down on her clipboard. Lilia had planned the big party, considering how her mom owned the 22 club. She gave Finn a thumbs up then walked out onstage. Everyone clapped as the blonde girl held the mic.

"Hello! Our birthday girl in the VIP section will be excited to hear that we have a special surprise. Finn Wolfhard everybody!" Lilia introduced and Finn walked onstage on cue. He waved as the audience screamed and yelled. Millie grinned at him and clapped from her spot in the front row. Finn blew her a kiss and she caught it, winking. He turned to Caleb and sent him some finger guns, cueing the music.

"Excuse me!" Sadie said as she squeezed through the audience towards the front. She wasn't front row but she was satisfied. She doubted she would get to meet Finn though.