Piano Lessons: Eugene x Reader Lemon

⚠️ warning! This is a Lemon so there is obviously sex! This is my very first one so I'm really sorry if it sucks!

Here you were, just chilling in the 'hangout' room, just enjoying what life you have left. Eugene just enjoying himself on the piano while you listen and space out to. Right now he's practicing one of your favorites, Once Upon a December. Not only was it a beautiful song it reminded you of your favorite Disney movie, Anastasia. You hummed along softly as he played. You turn your body around to face him, your hands holding your face up, with a small smile on your face.

"Hey, Eugene?" You say just a little bit above a whisper. Not breaking focus he replies with a 'Yes (Y/n)', you start to get up and start walking over to him. "Do you think you could teach me how to play?" He stops and looks at you while taking a moment to answer. "This specific song or the piano?" "The Piano, although I really wanna this song too." You respond. He sighs and looks frustrated, keyword looks, really though he was just super excited. "Yeah, I guess I have nothing better to do with my time." He sighs. You laugh "Move over loser, you're just as if not more excited than me!" You tried to push him over so you could sit on the bench too when he grabbed your arm and pulled you into his lap. You blush sitting there not exactly knowing what to say, when finally. "Jesus Eugene, no need to be so forceful if you want something you just gotta ask!" You say playfully trying to laugh it off though its kinda hard too since the only times Eugene is ever that forceful with you is if he's coming up with a devious plan. Which can't be anything good in this type of situation where you are LITERALLY sitting on his lap. "Okay so do you know where mid-C is??" he asked causing you to forget everything before that "Yeah I think so." You point to it. "Very good Love, now what I want you to do is-" He gently runs his hands down your arms and places his hands on top of yours causing you to inhale deeply. "Place your hands here like this and when we play like this I want you to pay attention to how it moves and the sound it makes. It would be a lot easier with actual sheet music and an in-tune piano but we gotta make do."

You did slightly still slightly put off by how he did that. "You ready?" he asked you nod with a smile and gave a vocal 'yeah'. You start off very good, you paying attention to each little movement he made, how your hands moved and how each sound, although sounded the same, was different. But then the song ended and you asked him to do it again only slightly slower. He obliged and started again only slightly slower. About halfway through the song, you felt what you instantly knew was his lips on your neck. You gasp silently and shift in hopes he would stop. "You gotta pay attention to play (Y/N)." This whole time he hasn't stopped, sure it was pretty slow but he has yet to stop. He kisses your neck again, leaving it there a couple of seconds longer. At this point, your face is redder than Zion's hair. He continues to kiss the nape of your neck sending shivers down your spine. He stopped playing leaving his hands still on the keys and pulls away from your neck. You thought he was going to kissing again only this time he went to the bottom of your neck and licked all the way up to your ear, which he bit. You gasped and shook abruptly, letting out a moan. You try to cover your face with your hands but as soon as you go to move them he grabs both of your hands with one of his and holds it above your head and he moves his other hand to hold your waist down. "(Y/n) look at me." You look at him and he looks lovingly into your eyes. "I love you (Y/n)." He then kisses you grabbing your chin with the hand that was holding your waist down. With each passing second, the kiss got rougher and rougher him eventually pushing his tongue into your mouth. You two fought for dominance and surprisingly you want. You got your hands out of his grip and turn your body around so you were straddling him, your hands now entangling with his hair. You pulling random strands of hair. Finally, after a couple of minutes, you guys pulled away for air. A string of saliva still their as you guys just sat there, breathing heavily, and staring at each other. Finally, Eugene spoke up. "Hey (Y/n) I know this is about as far as we get... but can we go farther??" "Please." As soon as you said please Eugene pulled your face closer to his so he can kiss you. It wasn't before long until you realized soon a lot of things weren't gonna be enough. That no matter what you did you were gonna want, maybe even need, more. His chapped lips never leaving yours. His teeth sometimes pulling at your lips. The only thing you could do besides nothing pulls him closer, or so you thought. You kept kissing, his tongue exploring your mouth and small, barely noticeable sounds escaping your mouth. You pulled yourself even closer, if possible, a gripped his hair even harder pulling your self up more. You then feel Eugene squeeze your ass and slap it, hard. So hard your surprised no one came in to ask what that sound was. Eugene then stands up you now clinging onto him still kissing. He lays you on the floor, him pinning your arms above your head and the other hand gripping your ass. He leans down to your ear and whispers "Stop me now or forever hold your peace." You kiss him "Touch me." You commanded.

His hand still pinning you down he sits you up and takes .off your shirt. He lays you back down and starts kissing you lower and lower until about your lower abdomen, and the starts to go back up to your breast. "Can you take the bra off??" He asked you. You chuckle some know he doesn't know how to. You smirk. "Nah I'll keep it on. If you really want it off, work for it." As soon as you said that he slaps your ass causing you to gasp loudly. You move your head to the side in embarrassment for how loud you were "Please." He asks pouting. Him now softly rubbing the place he slapped. If there's something Eugene is besides childish, it's impatient. You sit up and take your bra off quickly throwing it across the room. As soon as you do that he pins your hands down, again, and he starts to suck on your nipples. Before you could even open your mouth his hand was already covering it. "You gotta stay quiet, love." He whispers. You nod, tears in your eyes from how good it feels. You look down and you're able to see the bulge in his pants. You grab his hair to try and get his attention. "Hey, can I try something." He nods backing off some so you could sit up. You crawl up to him and right before you sit all the way down you grind on the bulge. He lets out a groan and grips onto your hips and makes them grind again. He kisses you and then lays you down and starts to pull your pants down. Eugene being the Dum Dum he is just shoved it in. You would've screamed so loud if Eugene wasn't covering your mouth. "I'm so sorry but you need to be quiet..." You looked up to him anger "I'm sorry your majesty! But have you ever had a dick shoved in you unexpectedly!?!" You whisper shout. "He shrugs "I'm sorry, just figured it's going up there no matter what, I forgot you were a virgin" you glare at him "Whatever it's fine.. j-just need some time...and that means more than 5 seconds Eugene." He sighs but nods understandingly, slowly kissing you to subside the pain or distract you. After a while, you began to feel immense pleasure erupting from yourself. Thrusting your hips, letting him know he can move. He slowly pulled out a bit, then slammed himself inside of you, making you arch your back and moan. "Eugene!~ Oh, fuck!~" You try to keep a whisper, as he repeatedly penetrated you. Your screams and moans seemed to become louder with each thrust he made, sending you to the edge. Him keeping his hands over your mouth but doing a thing anymore. You're pretty sure everyone knows what's going on.

You wrapped an arm around his neck, grabbing some of his hair, and the other arm gripped his jacket. Eugene continued to thrust into you at a faster pace. You pulled his blonde hair and threw your head back his hand still covering your mouth "Eugene..!" That set him off in a way. He threw one of your legs over his shoulder and pounded into you from a new angle. You wanted to practically scream tears falling as you tried so hard to be quiet. Pleasure filled your body, a tingling warm feeling in your lower area, and heavy pressure in your lower stomach, all so overwhelming. Eugene moved and tried another angle, and that sent you into a different yet very similar frenzy. He went at an even faster speed, making you cry out in pleasure. "Eugene! I think I'm gonna come!~" I tried, to whisper, feeling my orgasm start to rise. "Y-Yeah me too." He let out a few low moans and heavy breaths during this time. I was at my peak, and I quickly moved my head to his shoulder and but it to hold back your screams of pleasure. He moaned and he pulled out and came over your stomach. After a couple of minutes of trying to steady your breathing, you finally spoke. "So if this is what all the lessons are gonna be like I might have to find a new tutor so I can actually learn."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
My very first Lemon... I'm really sorry if it sucks. I really tried! But in the end, I ended up laughing cause I can imagine Zion being like "Yo free porn! We can't get this type of entertainment anymore!" And like everyone throwing stuff at him.

But I hope you enjoyed!

Requested by: @TheSwan014