Harts Anniversary Concert

It has been six years since she named her fandom. During her debut year, the fandom remained nameless. Hana would call them gems or loves when they didn't have a fandom name yet. However during Hana's hiatus from singing, she released the fandom during a drama press conference.

"I'm thankful for my fans who are supporting me in my first ever drama. My fans, My H.A.R.T.s, I'm so thankful to have you guys."
— Hana Kim

This concert was meant to celebrate the fans that have stuck by Hana whether they were old or new fans. Hana did this every possible year if her schedule allowed it. She wasn't new to all the hate she received, so she wanted to appreciate the fans that always stood by her side.

International fans were always included during the HART concert. Hana chose to livestream on any possible platforms that she was able to. Due to wanting to reach out to all of her fans, Hana spoke in two languages during the HART concert; both for her korean fans and her international fans.

Since the HART concert was a big event in Hana's schedule, alot of friends and fellow labelmates sent flowers to her concert.

Just outside of her waiting room, there were flowers from Day6, Twice, Stray Kids, GOT7, her family, and other artists.

Of course, everyone was extremely busy when it was time for the annual HART concert, but Hana knew that they were supporting her. She had started preparations for the gifts that she was going to hand out to the fans during their fan meeting.

Hana was warming up her throat while the stylist were completing her look.

"Hana, how are you and your hubby doing? Still in the honeymoon stage?" The staff members teased her.

Her marriage was something that the staff members were curious about. Yet there wasn't any news about Chanyeol and Hana after their marriage was announced. People wondered if they really did get married.

"He's good. We're fine. We've just been busy with our schedules." Hana immediately cut off any possibility of the conversion continuing.

As the staff was doing the finishing touches on Hana's makeup, there was a knock on the door. Brian popped his head inside, causing Hana to laugh at him.

"Oppa, why are you doing?"

Brian didn't seem to mind the fact that Hana didn't look surprised at all. They had always visited each other during their concerts if their schedules allowed it. Hana's manager seemed so used to Brian showing up that his own manager didn't stop Brian from going to visit Hana.

He just simply walked into the room before giving Hana a hug, the new staff were shocked at the twos' affection knowing that Hana was married. The staff that had been with Hana for awhile now just contiued what they were doing.

Anyone that didn't know that Hana was married who have assumed that they were dating.

Anyone would.

Although they had broken up years back, they still cared for each other as friends. Knowing that their romantic relationship didn't work out for them.

Chanyeol was busy with EXO's new album so he couldn't be at her concert.

The fact Hana didn't really know how Chanyeol was doing due to the fact they had fought a few back. But what couple doesn't fight.

After their fight, they had been so busy to the extent that they would fall asleep once their schedule was done; leaving no chance to talk.

Hana's headpiece was placed on her as she was about to start the concert.

Hana and fans hadn't seen each other since Hana's promotions.

When it came time to the Q&A section of the concert/fan meeting, fans didn't hesitate.

Unnie, when is your next comeback?

Her hiatus between comebacks were only getting longer as time passed by, so fans couldn't help but wonder. She didn't even know when her net comeback would be.

As one of JYP's soloists, she didn't make as many comebacks as the groups.

"Uh, I'm releasing a new single with someone I haven't work with before."

That single was her last one of the year; she knew that was a fact.

As the anniversary concert came to an end, Hana waved at the fans. Brian had left before the concert ended due to a schedule. She could rarely see her friends let alone her family.

She often times felt alone. She couldn't help it.

With the pressure and restrictions an idol has, Hana felt like she was being stripped of her basic freedom and rights.

The company wasn't helping either. Ever since her manager that she spent years with quit, she was left with a bunch of new people that didn't really know her. Her stylist and makeup staff were given to another idols.

Hana didn't mind that but all the changes that were inevitable. The renewal of her contract was just around the corner and she didn't know if she was going to continue with JYP.

Her new manager was a new hire. Hana didn't really like him because he was always distracted. However, she never said anything believing that there was a reason behind his distraction.

They were driving off to the next schedule on her list. Hana was caught up in her thoughts when she got a text message from the family lawyer. He was wondering about Hana's contract.

As much as she loved the JYP Family, at times she didn't feel the same from JYP Entrainment.

As an artist, she knew that she was now a senior in the industry and not as popular as other rookie groups. Her comebacks were taking too long to release and they were giving her more acting roles than comebacks.

She loved singing the most yet she felt that was slowly being taken away from her.

She sent a response to her lawyer.

She looked at the corner of her eye, to see her manager on the phone. He was too busy to notice a car heading their direction.

"WATCH OUT."

Everything went black.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm sorry that this chapter is kind of messy but what can I do?

I apologize if its too messy.

Anyways at least I finally updated. I promise that it will get better.

Thank you for waiting.