Korea's Ideal Type

Hana was only 18 when people started to name her as their ideal type. Of course, she found it flattering but netizens started to criticize and point out the fact that she was still a minor.

Hana was once on the show Beauty Bible where she shared her beauty tips. It was also the first time that she showed her bare face. Many fans were shocked to see that Hana had clear, smooth, and pale skin. Hana didn't really look any different without makeup.

Hana also appeared on the show We Got Married with Kim Minjae the actor. During the show, Hana showed off her cooking skills making Minjae food from korean cuisine to western cuisine. Hana also showed off her language skills on the show when they went to New York City, Hana's hometown.

Hana also has shown her management skills and CEO like presence during her drama in which she was the heir of a rich chaebol family.

Many men have found Hana attractive spite her age. When Hana started that her ideal type of men was someone older, all her older male fans were jumping with joy.

Of course, Hana always has bodyguards around her since her male fans tended to get out of hand. Dylan and her other younger brother and her older brothers hired bodyguards to protect her even when JYP bodyguards couldn't protect her.

Hana appreciated being someone's ideal type but she has said before that she isn't ideal.