Q&A with Hana

How did you and Chanyeol meet?
That's simple actually. We happened to meet through Sehun. I was hanging out with Sehun when the rest of the EXO members decided to join. Chanyeol and I hit it off quickly.

How did you and Chanyeol fall in love?
That's quite complicated. Sehun and I were in a relationship before but mutually broke it off. I didn't want to have feelings for one of Sehun's members since I thought that would be rude of me. His members are like his family, so I couldn't come between them. Actually, I developed feelings for Chanyeol around the time that they were preparing for their comeback in 2017 I believe. I don't know when he developed feelings for me but I was in denial. Sehun actually pushed us and told us not to think about what he thinks. He said " I can't stand you two giving each other longing stares and afterwards immediately glancing at me." I confessed to him first telling him that it was okay to reject me because I'm his member's ex. Chanyeol actually *blushes* kissed me in response. I just fell for him without realizing. Sehun is our biggest shipper among the members and the president of the Hayeol shippers. *laughs*

Did you date anyone from JYP?
Yes, I have twice. I won't lie about that. (1) Him and I decided to end the relationship because we were better off as friends. (2) Also, we were too busy with our schedules for each other.

Why do you hate the cute concept?
I don't hate it. I just thought that it didn't suit me that well. While I was still a minor, I still kept the cute concept gradually making it into the cute-sexy concept. JYP is known for cute concept for girls, I'm the black sheep left.

Do you love Chanyeol?
Yes, I do. Very much.

What was your reaction to being caught by Dispatch?
Excuse my language, but how the fudge did they catch us. I need to learn from my hoobae, Dahyun from Twice. I admire her ability to find cameras.

Why not 2Han?
He's my best friend. Just that. I'm sorry to all the fans that shipped us. 2Han is really just a best friend type of ship.

Did you have any crush on an older idol but you knew you couldn't date?
I mean G-Dragon was my ideal type when I first debuted but now I think I just prefer older guys. Chanyeol oppa ❤️*shows multiple finger hearts*

Have you ever gotten papers in your sandwich which had an idol's phone number?
*laughs while scratching her neck*
Yes, multiple times.

^ Was Chanyeol one of them?
He didn't need to. We were close already before dating.

Did idols flirt with you while you were dating Chanyeol?
No comment. Thank you, next.

Have you ever written a song about your ex?
A bunch.

Have you ever dated an idol outside of JYPE?
My current boyfriend is from SM Entertainment. And no comment after that.

You're close with Winner right?
I'm close with Hoony, Yoon, and Jinu yes.

Who are your best friends?
BTS' maknae line but I'm closer to the 95 line although Jungkook and I are the same age. I'm close with Sehun, Bang Chan, B.I, Wendy, and Jinyoung. Jimin is like my older brother.