VII

"Miss Aki, it's time to wake up." My personal maid ordered, breaking me from my heavy slumber. I rolled onto my side, comfortable in the heat of my plush bed. I released an ugly snore just for measure and curled up, not wishing to move.

I heard the clanking of my lace curtains swiftly move to the side, sunlight bathing my room. "Wakey wakey!" The maid half shouted, lifting the bed sheets in the air like Sebastian did with the tablecloth in Kuroshitsuji. 

What a fucking weeaboo. 

"Shut up! Put the covers back on the bed!" I glared, my eyes squinted shut. Any sunlight that tried blinding me was not going to burn my eyes any time soon. "Fuck off."

"I forgot your blood type was AB." She stuttered before running off. The thoughts that plagued me in my nap at the host club followed me home and continued to haunt me in my sleep. 

"His damn eyes are something unexplainable," I grumbled, trudging out of bed

I slammed my closet door open and looked for my personal school uniform. The resounding sound of the slammed closet door echoed throughout the mansion. I heard the scurrying of feet enter my room.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble this morning, master of the house." My maid bowed at a ninety-degree angle.

"Yeah, yeah. Just help me into my uniform before I'm late for school and I get into an, even more, pissier mood." 

She continued to bow and apologize continuously, "Maria, please stop bowing. You're forgiven." I sighed putting the uniform on my bed. "Yes, master of the house."

"Don't call me that, Maria," I growled, furrowing my brow at her. She knows I hate being called that, yet she continues on anyways.

Maria, my personal maid is from Germany. I found her on the streets of London crying. There were so many tears that it was too hard to ignore. Everyone around her ignored her like she wasn't even there. She was a beautiful young lady then, and she still is now. Short black hair, bright green olive eyes, pink lips. She had an exotic type of beauty that startled me to the point where I wondered why nobody noticed her. 

I took her in three years ago and she's been here since.

"Excuse me, master. I'm done and you're sort of scaring me a bit, you're frowning too much." Maria said, carefully tying the bow around my shirt collar.

I snapped out of my daze and nearly tripped from rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a piece of toast. I shoved the warm bread in my mouth and sprinted out the front door, running over the lush gardens of my front lawn.

"Don't forget to brush your hair!" Maria shouted, throwing me my hairbrush. I tugged the brush through my hair and threw it across the front lawn letting it smack her in the chest.

"You did that on purpose you git! I will meet you after school at the gate in the limo master Aki-chan!" She waved goodbye when I hopped into the limo with a wave back.

-

My foul mood hit back immediately when I saw the school. Both the thought of classes and the colour throwing me in for a loop.

"It's still pink. They have to change that fucking colour to anything but pink, green, or purple," my old chauffer chuckled at my complaining and I clambered out the limo, entering through the main gates of the school.

I was immediately met with three young ladies. "Ah! are you Aki-san? We saw your article in the paper the chairman printed!" One of them grin. I scared them with the dark overcast look I gave them, sweat dripping down the side of their faces.