XXVIII

- Get Sweets' Strategy One: Be Cute -

"Takashi~!" Honey skipped his way over to the silent giant, "It looks like my cavity got better! It seems to be filled!" I jogged behind the small blonde, a fake grin plastered on my face. Takashi was sitting at a table reading.

"I see."

"And my swelling's gone!" He cheered.

"I see."

I stood still behind Honey, bouncing on the balls of my feet. "So! Can I have just one cake please?" I tilted my head to the side, flowers floating as I stood next to the table with an adorable look on my face.

I stared at him with twinkling eyes. Honey stood next to me, the same look on his face.

I didn't expect an ice cream popsicle to be pushing into my mouth, numbing against the cavity. I froze and my face dropped to a deathly pale, the cold ice cream rubbing against the unfilled cavity. 

Honey lets out a shrill scream from the one shoved in his mouth, before I fall backwards and land on my butt, clutching my pulsing cheek with tears in my eyes.

I muttered profanity under my breath and I cradled myself in a fetal position on the floor, still holding my pulsing cavity. "Looks like a complete recovery will take a while..." Takashi talked to himself, the ice cream popsicles still in his hands as he ate one slowly, and walked away.

'Gets Sweets' Strategy Two: Indirect Tactic -

Honey started to act cute to the two female customers. I sat on the couch pouting next to them. "What are you drinking?" He asked the nervous and fidgety girls.

"W-we're having some Darjeeling tea, Honey-kun!" One of the girls replied confidently. I picked up my tea and took a sip, nearly choking on the unsweetened hot liquid. Fucking, nasty ass unsweetened tea. I glared at the tan coloured liquid and scoffed as I took another sip, needing something to calm down my temperamental nerves.

I tapped my feet against the floor, constantly moving so as to keep calm.

"What are you eating?" Honey pressured, as the second girl flinched and her eyes went wide.

 "S-some sandwiches." I noticed both the girls look away nervously while Honey stared at them, practically screaming, 'give me candy!'

"I think sweet snacks would match perfectly with tea!" I glanced up at the group with a hint of a devilish smile.

There it goes. 

Even so, my eyes sparkled when I leaned against the arm of the couch, aiming to use my charm to get my way. "Most definitely!" I raised a finger, "some delicate toffees or caramel at best with the light taste of the tea."

Both Honey and I sparkled, the smaller blonde emitting pink flowers while I, glistening white sparkles and red rose petals. It wasn't working. I smiled widely instead, my sharp teeth and slowly changing sadistic face making the girls flinch as I attempted to shove my inner demon down my throat. 

"Like cakes, right? Right?" Honey pressured once again, making the girls blush shamefully.

"Yes. We're really..." The girls set down their teacups with a clang and got up from their chairs, running off, "sorry, Honey-kun! Aki-san! This is for your sake!"

"Ah! Wait!" Honey yelled before tears streamed down his eyes and the inner demon in me took over my facial expression. Godammit.

'Get Sweets' Strategy Three: Win With Tears -