XXVI

"Hahaha! Poor Haruhi!" I cried tears of pure joy. 

My head was a fuzzy mess, I had no filter on my mouth, and I couldn't help but constantly laugh or giggle and be loud. This is the feeling of being drunk Aki, get used to it.

Haruhi teetered back into the dressing room with an unamused expression on her face. 

"Aki, did you write that disgusting love note? I recognize your handwriting." Haruhi scowled as she peeled off her sandal heels. 

I giggled and nodded, "with the dearest help of the shady twins!" Haruhi sighed heavily and took the other sandal off.

Takashi stood in the corner with Honey, who was talking animatedly to the giant. Haruhi walked off and I stood by myself twirling around in one spot. My dress is so pretty. Super sparkly and poofy. 

"Aki~!" A voice cheered. I twirled around and faced the small boy. Honey looked up at me with his large caramel-like eyes.

I giggled and bent down to his height, "yes Mitsu-Kitty?" He looked adorable in his little dark brown tuxedo, Usa-chan stuck to him like glue.

"Did you know you and Takashi are matching?" He giggled, jumping in my lap as I lay on my knees. 

I looked up at the silent giant in the corner and took notice of his outfit. He was in a black dress shirt and a white tie. A pair of black, leather-like skinny jeans adorned his legs, with grey dress shoes and a light grey blazer. His black hair was lightly spiked with a bit of hair gel. He was looking elsewhere, staring out the window while the moon shined on his face. Majestic.

"Oh," I muttered looking at Honey. There was no doubt in my mind that my face was burning, "that's r-really cool," I stuttered, a blush taking over my cheeks.

Haruhi stepped out the dressing room just as I picked up Honey and stood up. She had her brown suit on once again. "I'm matching with Haru-chan!" Honey yelled raising his arms up in the air.

I teetered in my high heels, the alcohol taking its effect on my balance, "Mitsu-Kitty~ I'm going to have to put you down now. I'm getting a bit dizzy," I muttered clutching my head. 

"Alright!"

Objects focused and unfocused, and I was barely able to make out Haruhi holding me still. "Haruhi~ can I have another glass of wine?" I asked dizzily. 

Honey jumped from my arms.

"No," a deep voice replied quickly. 

"But Takashi!" I whined and peeled Haruhi's hands off my unstable body.

I heard Haruhi walk off with the small pitter patter of feet following. I rubbed my eyes and stumbled over to Takashi who thankfully caught me before I could fall flat on my face.

I felt him stare down at me as I buried my face in his dress suit. His scent... Oh my god. The scent of roasted coffee, cologne, and caramel, wafted through my nose. I clutched onto his upper arms and felt his arms wind their way around my waist.

I heard him mutter next to my ear. "You're too tall. Are those three-inch heels?" I hummed in agreement against his chest and clutched onto him tighter. I held onto him as if he was going to disappear any second.

I felt Takashi press his lips on the top of my head and I relaxed into his stance, welcoming the warmth that radiated off his body. He pulled me with him as he walked out the club room, and into the hallway. The sound of music and chatter becoming louder, and aching my already hurting head.

We entered the ballroom and he stood at the edge of the dancefloor. 

Fangirls around us 'Aw'ed and let out quiet squeals of delight. I think I should be the one fangirling right now, Takashi's the one holding my hand and glaring down any guy that dare stares at me for too long.