Steve- "Duke what's up"?

Duke- "Steve we've received a noise compliant up by the North Shore about a party"

Steve- "What does that have to do with me"?

Duke- "Steve your daughter is here along with Danny's daughter"

Steve- "We will be right there"

End oh phone call....

Steve- "Duke called and said that Lissy and Grace is at a party"

Danny- "Where"

Steve- "Up by North Shore. We will be driving separate"

Danny- "Oh good I can drive my own car this time"

-North Shore-

Lissy- I'm currently sitting in the back of a police waiting for my Dad to come get me. I knew that I was in big trouble.

Grace- "We are in so much trouble"

Lissy- "I know Grace. You dont need to remind me every 5 minutes"

Grace- "But it's true"

Lissy- "Just be quiet will you" I said as
I look up and see my Dad pull up in his truck which isn't a good sign.

__________

Steve- I pull up to the house and got out

Duke- "I put them in one of the police cars so thar we can keep an eye on them" I said as he approached me

Steve- "Thanks Duke"

Danny- "Which car"? I said as came up

Duke- "Mine" I replied pointing in the direction they were in

Steve- "Thanks Duke. I appreciate it.

_________

Steve/Dad- I walked up to car and saw Lissy sitting back there. I was hoping I would never have to see this but I do. I open the side door and said "Get Out"

Lissy- I got out and looked up at him and saw so much anger in his eyes

Lissy- I got out and looked up at him and saw so much anger in his eyes. "Hi Dad"

Dad- "Don't hi Dad me young lady. Explain to me why you are here without permission"

 Explain to me why you are here without permission"

Lissy- "I uh....."

Dad- "I second thought I don't want to hear. Go sit in the truck and wait for me. Am I clear"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir" I said as I walked towards his truck

Lissy- "Yes Sir" I said as I walked towards his truck. As I walking I saw Danno pointing in the direction of his car then Grace walking in that direction.

_________

Steve- "So what happened"?

Duke- "A neighbor had called complaining that it was too loud. When we arrived here, we broke up the party. Then one of my men noticed Allyssa and Grace here. He called me over and i asked them if they had permission to be over here. Allyssa told me that you gave her permission to be here. I knew for a fact that you wouldn't allow that. That is when I called you"

Steve- "Okay thanks Duke"

Duke- "No problem. Another thing I think they did some drinking as well"

Danny- "What"? I asked with surprise in my tone

Duke- "One of the guys found a case of wine coolers, beers, and vodka"

Steve- "Once again thanks Duke for calling us"

____________

Steve- "I'm sorry about this Danny"

Danny- "It's not entirely your fault. Grace knows better"

Steve- "Same goes for Lissy"

Danny- "I need to take her back home to Rachels. I call you later" I said walking towards my car

Steve- "Okay bye" I said as walked to my truck

__________

-Car Ride-

Lissy- "Dad......"

Dad- "I don't want to hear anything from you right now Allyssa. I'm still very angry with you. So I advise you not to say anything until we get home. Am I understood"?

 Am I understood"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"