Chapter 20

Please know that this is still in JK's POV! Thanks :)

The rest of the boys had found two other survivors, bringing the count up to three. Luckily, Youngjae came prepared, surprisingly, and brought some rope to tie their wrists and ankles together.

"Aleight, all I want to know is what your gang is going to do and when your gang going to do it. If you answer well, I'll let you live. If you fail to answer well, I'll have to kill you." I watched as one of the three smirked in response.

"What's funny?" One of the boys, who preferred to just be called BamBam finally spoke.

"You won't kill us! Aren't you supposed to be the good guys?"

I grunted and began laughing. After me, so did everyone else. Jinyoung, Jackson, BamBam, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jaebeom, and even Mark broke out laughing hysterically. I smiled as Youngjae slapped Jackson's shoulder and almost fell over laughing. It made me think of the family I had back at home. My six boys.

Those emotions flipped into rage. "Do you know who I am?"

The same guy shook his head and continued smirking. The two other guys looked at him as though trying to get him to realize the big mistake he was making.

"I'm fucking Jeon Jungkook. You think I won't kill you? Why would I kill anyone else but not you?" I smirked as his expression was instantly wiped right of his face as I introduced myself.

"I'm hungry..." I heard someone's voice behind me and sighed almost in disappointment.

Soon all of them erupted. "Me too! I want pizza! Order pizza!"

I ignored them and pulled out my knife. I walked over to the overconfident cocky bastard and looked the other two down.

"I'll ask and receive. If I don't receive, your friend here will meet my little friend here." I showed off my knife proudly.

The bickering behind me stopped as Jaebeom walked up and crouched in front of the other two. He was intimidating if you didn't know him well, but in reality he was actually decently soft.

"What is your plan?" I asked my first question.

One of the other two instantly replied. "I-I don't know the whole thing, but I heard some talking about surrounding the mansion and killing as many of your men as possible. Th-there's multiple stations set up at certain points with lots of people..."

"So your plan is just to get in and kill?"

"Y-yes. There's some m-more but he didn't tell anyone too much. He's the only one that knows exactly what's going to happen." I knew that the "he" that the boy was talking about was probably their leader.

I moved on to my next question. "Now tell me when this will happen."

The other boy responded as I pressed my knife against the cocky guy's neck. "Th-they left a while ago! Before we were attacked! They've probably already invaded and killed everyone in the mansion by now..."

Then the guy with the knife to his neck dared to speak again. "N-no. He wanted the higher ranks alive. Your lower men are all dead, but your high ranking men might still be alive." He lost his confidence as he spoke.

I let out a long exhale of relief. I stayed true to my word and kept them alive. However, I didn't untie them. I left in a rush with my knife in hand, gun at my waist, and the seven other men on my heels.

-----
-----
-----

The mansion looked completely empty. The lights were on but there was no one in sight. I quickly walked up to the doors and pushed them open fearlessly.