Chapter 11

Days had passed since the whole mask deal. I hadn't seen the mask since, and sleeping in the same bed as Jeon Jungkook wasn't that alarming after the first two nights. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jin all made sure I was doing okay, too.

Namjoon spent most of his time with Jungkook. They had been focusing on getting more money and causing more trouble, since that's what they enjoyed doing. Jungkook would always come back with a gift for me, whether it was a ring, necklace, clothes, or even stuffed animals with flowers. I didn't really know why he felt like he had to buy me things, but he refused to let me reject anything. Maybe he actually felt bad for leaving those damned marks on my neck.

Until one day he and Namjoon walked through the doors with blood on their clothes and smiles on their faces. I should've expected it, but for some reason I was a little surprised.

"At least someone's been having fun." Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to looking at his phone.

Taehyung and Hoseok sat leaning against each other. I was confident at that point that they were dating.

I turned and saw Jungkook tuck something white into his pants, which was possibly the most suspicious thing I had seen him doing. Namjoon stretched, took off his shoes, and carried them and himself down the hall to clean up.

"What'd you two do today?" Hoseok asked, sounding pretty bored.

Taehyung turned and smiled. "I bet the news could tell you."

He grabbed the remote, turned the tv on, and surfed through channels until he got to a local news channel. I adjusted myself and looked at the screen intently.

"We have some more information on the two recent murders. One that occurred at a nearby public school, the death of a woman known to students as Ms. Jung, has had some recent leads. The cameras show her fellow colleague, Park Jimin, or Mr. Park, and a suspicious looking man. Police interviewed the students, who gave them descriptions of the man. The two men seem to have some sort of relationship, and to make things even more intresting, the students described the man to be Jeon Jungkook." Some lady in a dark purple dress and long, straight dark hair spoke seriously.

I turned and looked at Jungkook. "I told you about the cameras."

Jungkook had moved to stand behind me, his hands on the couch as he leaned forward and looked up at the screen. He grunted in response and continued watching the screen as if waiting for something else.

Sure enough, the lady continued, "Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin also seemed to have been responsible for the death of a man named Lee Jae-Hyun. Police believe he was brutally beat to death. The police managed to find and track them down, but three of the four were shot and killed. Multiple civilians were also killed. There were only two survivors, one civilian and one police officer. Both confirmed they saw Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin at the scene."

Yoongi looked up from his phone. "Damn, you two were really stirring up some mischief. You should've let me tag along."

The lady still continued, "And more recently, multiple unrecognizable bodies were found hanging from-" she paused and swallowed hard to regain herself. "were found hanging from light poles. The bodies were so distorted that autopsies haven't been able to recognize them."

She took a deep breath and looked up and straight into the camera. She swallowed again and paused as blurred images appeared on the screen.

She slowly continued again. "The group of girls that went missing are now considered possible murder victims. The chances of them being alive are slim to none, according to the local police. Stay safe, and stay out of harm's way. This is-"