Troubled

Jimin watched Jungkook struggle to eat something, the food no longer tasting as actual food what he was used to—when he was human. Now to Jungkook, Jimin was sure it was tasteless and dry like sawdust. 

His eyes became cloudy and his mind wandered to other  things.

What was he supposed to do? The Society has cornered him with his most dear one right next to him. It was frustrating really. Mostly because there wasn't anything Jimin couldn't do but now  he barely had any freedom with their hold over Jungkook. 

They must've bet that he wouldn't turn him, that he wasn't that selfish and bad to turn him fully to save him. But love makes people act out of nature, do things that they know are absolutely crazy. They misjudged him and his love for Jungkook. 

Jimin sighed and tried to come up with some brief intro to what he wanted to do, well if he let him. 

—————————

Yoongi and Namjoon has sent out the letter and were waiting for the news. 

Both were on the edge, waiting for the news—not just the one for the letter they just sent but the one that Kim Namjoon's half brother found out Yoongi betrayed him. As for the identity, Namjoon didn't reveal it. He knew the truth would hurt Yoongi and since ignorance is bliss, he would keep it till they had to face him.

The person was someone close to Yoongi for sure and the person Yoongi was thinking of was not the real person. The half brother who ordered him was chained and ordered by the real cruel half brother. So, Yoongi thought the true half brother was Seokjin. In truth, it was the other one, the one everyone disregarded during  childhood. 

And he had a vague feeling it was because of the treatment they gave him that made him like that. They had distanced themselves because of his weird personalities and ideas which he would try do in real life. However, they didn't know it would cause him to turn out the way he was in the present. 

Namjoon also remembered the times when his overshadowed half brother suddenly started smiling and laughing. He had vaguely recalled a name that he said which sounded a lot like Yoongi. Mind you, they were taken in at eight without his half brothers at the time. And Namjoon knew how attached and caring to his half brother Yoongi was when Yoongi would talk about him all the time. That time, he was really jealous of him but swallowed the jealousy down. He didn't know why he felt like that, but he had brushed it off as some simple insecurity issues. Now, he wasn't so sure. 

—————

A/N 

Sorry this is more of a filler chapter so everyone can understand all the parts and things in the story that may be confusing. Sorry for not updating in a loooooong time, I just couldn't get myself to do it to be honest. I'll try post more often but I have community service (willingly-I am NOT on some sort of probation or something. I am 13, okay?) for most of the day for weekdays. 

Thanks for being patient with me! 

Vote

 Comment

Share