Conflicted

"Hmm? My Jungkook?" Jimin pushed Jungkook down on the couch, his hands supporting himself on either side.
"You." Jungkook gulped, this type of Jimin was very scary and rare. Being rare just made it more intense and wrathful.
"I hope so. And so today you're sleeping on the couch." Jimin held back a little on the punishment, knowing Jungkook had already experienced some events which were very unexpected and frightening.
"Make sure to bundle up in blankets. I won't stand seeing my baby hurt." Jimin brushed back Jungkook's hair back before silently padding out of the room.
Jungkook looked at Jimin's back before sighing, sitting up.
"Out of all our years together do you still not get it that when someone disrespected or was rude to him he'd lash out? And it was stupid to think I was different." Closing his eyes, he held back the tears. 

He knew that it was just a slight punishment, to sleep on the couch and it wasn't that bad, but he still was sensitive. Sure, call him sensitive or easily moved, but he wouldn't care. It's all because  of Jimin, and he was proud that Jimin managed to stir up these emotions even though it may sound weird. 

The truth was, the food was burning and Jimin had smelt it so he gave a slight punishment. He would've stayed but knowing the food getting burnt would cause other problems, walked out of the room quickly without thinking twice.

Seeing the food past the point of saving and no longer edible, threw it out and washed the pan. Calling for takeout, he went back to Jungkook.
Seeing Jungkook sleeping, he slightly smiled before carrying him to the bedroom.
"I take back my words. You can sleep on the bed. But you're still going got be all wrapped in fur." Jimin then sat by Jungkook, content at just looking at his face.
They stayed like that for some time and not until when the doorbell rang signaling the delivery arrived did Jimin go. 

Jungkook woke up, disgruntled. Seeing that he was on the bed, he was even more confused. Why was he on the bed? Didn't Jimin say that he couldn't sleep on the bed for the day? He suddenly thought of a possibility, that he sleepwalked here. But how did he manage to open the door and get under the covers? 

He was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Looking up, he saw Jimin enter with a box of what looked like food, most likely takeout Jungkook assumed.

Feeling the sore wave of feelings come back to him at the sight of Jimin, he instinctively turned away. Feeling tears sting his eyes, he wiped them before they could slide down hi cheeks.

"Jungkookie, I  brought takeout, the food burned." Jimin cautiously approached Jungkook, feeling as if something was off. 

"Oh." Jungkook didn't trust himself to say anything more and just stared at the wall, his hands on the sheets tightening a bit.

 "Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin tentatively  asked, placing the food on the table beside the bed before sitting on the edge.

"Yeah. Everything's totally fine. I don't need your concern." Jungkook has perhaps let a little sarcasm slip, just to see if Jimin would notice and do something about it.

"Jungkook," Jungkook felt his heart break and sink at how Jimin didn't address him as kookie, "You know you can tell me everything and anything. Just...just please don't try lie or hide anything from me. It breaks my heart. But if you want to or need to, so be it. I won't bother about it anymore unless you tell me." Jimin sighed and exited, leaving the takeout and a very heartbroken Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

Jimin didn't mean to sound that harsh and his anger and emotions were barely contained, affecting his usual demeanor to Jungkook. 

"What do I do? I can't just go back and apologize! We both need time to sort out our feelings. But we'll be seeing each other at work!" Jimin ran a hand through his hair, leaning on the wall.

"I know just what to do. He'll come around soon enough when I teach him a lesson. Show him who's the boss"

——————

A/N

So slightly longer chapter than the previous, this is about 700 words in total. Sorry since I haven't updated for a few days. I hope this was good and I hope your love for jikook has grown through my stories! Thank you!

Vote

Comment

Share

*always optional but please do if you like it