Traveling

The next day I spoiled myself some more, I got my nails cleaned and I made myself a home spa. I had a fizzler in the tub with me along with many candles around the outside of it.

In my hand was a cup of our best red wine. It was amazing. After I was done in the bath, I made myself a little cat walk and strutted around my room, looking at myself in the mirror.

Once I got bored of that, I put on a thick wool tunic and decided there was someone I wanted to go see. I went out my new way, through the front door. "Mom, I'm going to the Winter Court to hang out for the rest of the day. I will be back before the crack of midnight." She didn't reply, just looked up from her book and nodded.

As soon as I got out of the house I winnowed to the edge of the Winter Court and flew the rest of the way. I dropped by the Winter Manor, it was so beautiful! I could almost consider living here one day. I knocked and a servant let me in. She had pretty light blue hair and silver skin. She looked at me with her pale white eyes. "Are you looking for the High Lady." Her voice was soft and simple. "Yes I am, thank you." She pointed down a hallway. "Right This way."

She led me through a series of hallways. We ended up in a nice room that consisted of a small book shelf and pretty light grey walls. Viviane looked over at me and said, "Oh, hello Nova sweety. What brings you around." I hesitated a bit before I answered. "I'm uh— here to visit Seth. If that's alright." She giggled softy. "He's outside about 30 feet behind the manor. On a patio watching it snow." It's weird that she knew all of that, but ok. "Thank you."

I followed her instructions and I came up on him. My boots made so much noise from crunching in the snow that he turned around and seemed shocked. "Hey, what brings you here? It's a nice surprise." I walked up and stood beside him. "I wanted to come visit you, chat with you and such." He nodded and looked around.

"Here," he held his arm out so I will hold on to it. "Let's Go on a Walk, shall we?" I chuckled, "We shall." He pointed out a bunch of things about his court and told me some things about himself I would have never guessed.

Such as his favorite color is Navy, His biggest fear is being buried alive. He's been homeschooled, never trained how to fight. It was interesting. Achoo, I didn't mean to sneeze. Mostly because it was embarrassing. "You have such a petite, high pitched sneeze." I blushed— hard. But he couldn't tell because I was already flushed because of the cold.

"I'm just a little cold, maybe slightly sick." I did have on a very big fleece jacket, but this cold was harsh. "Here." He shrugged off his jacket and handed it to me. "No— I can't. It's cold and you need it." He laughed. A thick bold—out there laugh. "Nova, feel my skin. It's ice cold. I'm used to this weather." I grabbed his jacket and put it on. I felt warm, safe, protected. He looked down at me and I took his hand again and after that, we continued our walk.