Date Night (2/5)

TumTar Version

P'Tum has come to Paris to stay with me for a couple of weeks. And today I've decided to take him with me to a famous Photography Exhibit in the Grand Plaza. This exhibition has been held annually for a long time.

We have been in the dorm most of the time he has been here and he was constantly been asking me to go out with him.

Since tomorrow is his last day before he goes back I decided that this would be the perfect idea. P'Tum seemed like he enjoyed watching art and frankly I love how a picture can say so much.

At the moment we're at the far north side of the huge exhibition hall. Were standing in front of a huge picture of a girl standing covered in snow all around her, she looks happy as she looks up at the snow falling all over.

I can't even remember the last time I looked that happy in a genuine way. Everything has been forced at least these past 4 years after I got raped.

My vision gets a little blurry and I can feel tears building up. P'Tum puts his arm around my shoulder and pull me into a hug, not minding the thousands of people around us. We walk around there studying the pictures and talking to some of the artists who are proudly showing us their work.

After a few hours of wandering we decided to take a walk to another part of Paris.

As we walk up a street close to the Notre Dame we see a small bookstore, we walk in and take a look around,  the people who work here are so nice and friendly, they greet us as we walk in and asks if we're looking for anything special or just want to walk and see for ourselves.

After looking around for a while we decide to find a place to eat and we ended up eating at a small cozy restaurant not far from the bookstore we just left. After eating we went down to the metro and ended up at a stop where we were in a walking distance from the famous Sacre Coeur. At this point the clock is getting close to 10 pm and it's starting to get dark.

P'Tum takes my hand in his as we walk down this very famous district of Montmartre, which is an art district and the city's highest point geographically. We end up by Moulin Rouge and take a taxicab back to the dorm. I start feeling very tired as we sit in the cab.

I place my head on his shoulder and close my eyes for a moment. With a small smile on my lips I feel more and more dozy and soon I fall asleep. I'm happy when P'Tum is beside me, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to love him back, but I know I want to stay with him for a long time.

When we get close to the dorm P' wakes me up from my slumber and help me out of the cab when we reach the building.

Our night however don't end when we get back to my dorm, we sit up talking about our day, wishing tomorrow never comes. I don't want to send him back. It all feels so empty without P' here.

Maybe I haven't realized it yet, or maybe I just don't want to admit it, but I think I might already be falling for P'Tum.

I smile at P', I  don't think about what happens next because my body speaks before my mind, but I close the small space between me and P'Tum on the couch and place my lips on his gently. I know I'm already blushing and as I'm about to pull away in regret I can feel him place his hand on my nape. He holds me in place and gives me another kiss.

"Thank you, Tar. For the amazing date, for your warm hugs and for letting me love you even when you're afraid of it. I promise, I'll never leave you, I'll always stay here, right beside you." I smile at him again and hug him tight.

"Thank you, P'Tum. For staying and keeping me safe when I'm the most afraid. For being my secure rock and for staying with me even when you know I've wanted to run away from everything. I'm sorry I don't know if I'll be able to love you but I know I don't want to lose you."

"Tar... never ever think less of yourself because of your fear. To me, you're the best thing to happen in my life. And I'll never leave you, even if you yell for me to do so."

I climb onto P'Tums lap and hug him tight almost as a kid do with their parents. And as I cling onto him as a koala I can hear him whisper slowly in a hushed voice.

"I love you to death Tar"