7 Times

The idea for this one shot came from doctorbeam whose shot is in a PremWad oneshot book. I'm not taking credit for the original idea but the shot and what happens in it is all made by me.

4 times Can slept in Tins bed, 2 times Tin slept in Cans + 1 time they slept in neither one

1

"Can, do you want to come see a movie with me?"

I found myself sitting on the couch in Tins bedroom once again. I'm waiting for him to come back so we can have our movie night. We've made this a weekly thing where I'll come to his house and watch a movie on Friday night.

He comes in with a tray of drinks and snacks and places it on the table in front of me. He sits down next to me and smiles before he starts the movie and focuses on the screen (it looks like)

However not longer than maybe 45 minutes in I start feeling very tired and fall asleep against his arm. I can feel Tin shift a little and places a small peck on my cheek.

After the movie ends I'm still in a daze and I know Tin never would send me home like this. He lifts me into his arms and places me down on his huge ass bed. Then I can feel him lay down next to me and I snuggle closer to my handsome boyfriend. Usually I wouldn't do anything like this at his parents home, but I just wanted to feel his warmth before I fell into an even deeper slumber.

2

I get a message from Tin right before lunch.

"Can't eat with you today, I'm with Pete." I know I don't have a legitimate reason to be this jealous, I know Tin loves me and that Pete is in a loving relationship with Ae, but my sister's comments still sticks to my mind like an annoying piece of gum.

He sends me a picture along with a message during the evening.

New neighbor 😂🤔

New neighbor 😂🤔

Fuck you Tin... I'm filled with rage as I watch him stand there so close to Pete.

I know where Pete lives and go over there banging on what must be Tins door. He doesn't answer...maybe he isn't there... him then I'll just wait for him.

I end up falling asleep on the cold floor outside his apartment. I woke up two hours later wrapped up in Tins arms, he must have carried me inside and to his bed. I smi

le a little before I turn and snuggle close to my boyfriend.

3

Tin's away with his dad on a business trip and I know hell be back tomorrow, but damn it I miss him so much.

Just this once. I think to myself as I unlock the door to his apartment.

I'll let myself be weak this once.