Why do you love Me?

KongArt - Why do you love me?

It's been about 3 months since P'Arthit announced that we are dating yet a lot of people try to make a move on both him and myself. We're currently sitting in the canteen, I'm working on some math equation while my boyfriend is sitting across from me reading some kind of book.

"ehm... P'Kongpop... Can I please talk to you? In private..." a girl suddenly came to out table looking innocently at me while fluttering her eyes.

"if you have anything to say just say it here." I said with a slight irritation in my voice. I just wanted to have a peaceful lunch with my boyfriend why did she have to ruin it.

"okay, ehm P'Kongpop I like you, would you like to date me?" nope definitely not. I though, how could she even think of asking me that when I'm with my boyfriend.

"No, I won't. I'm currently having a lunch date with my boyfriend can you please leave."

"phhfff boyfriend, that's disgusting two men should not be allowed to date" she said before she stomped away. (just a side note, I'm not a homophobe of any kind and I'm actually about as straight as boiled spaghetti myself just saying)

"P'Arthit when's your next class? I want to get away from this for a while."

"I don't have any before later in the evening. Should we just head out for a bit?"

"khap"
. We packed down our books and went to the parking lot, I gave him a helmet and we got onto my motorcycle.

I drove us to the dorms and took him up to my room.

"P'Arthit khap, why do you love me?"
I didn't mean to just blurt it out like that, but I really didn't know how to ask him something like this...

P'Arthit looked at me dead in the eyes and said "why wouldn't I? Kongpop.. You're the best thing that have ever happened to me. Just being with you, close to you and be able to see you being happy and laugh is enough for me. In the simplest way I can say that I love you because you are who you are. They say that when you look at the stars they are pretty and perfect because they are far away from us, but I could look at you standing close to me and think you are even better than what those stars will ever be."

P'Arthit closed the little gap between us and gave me a little but sweet kiss on the cheek. " I may not say it a lot but you are the only person I love, and I don't regret a moment of it because being with you is like a dream, you make me the happiest person on earth and I hope you understand that I truly do love you."

Hearing these words coming from the man I love is seriously like as if I'm walking on clouds, I feel happy and I can't express how much I love this feeling. I can't even say how much I love P'Arthit because no measurement is large enough to cover the amount of my love for him.

"P'Arthit... I hope we can stay like this forever" I say before I plant a final kiss on his lips, before I pull away from him and we just sit down cuddling together on the bed.

************I'm aware of this being short and I'm planning a part 2 for this so stay tuned for more later

************
I'm aware of this being short and I'm planning a part 2 for this so stay tuned for more later