Mr Head Hazer and Doctor Beam

- Forthbeam

It's been about a year since Forth and Beam started dating, time surely goes by fast considering Forth is the new head hazer of the engineering faculty and Beam is starting his last year at the University before going into his internship at the nearby General Hospital. Because Beam was such a good student he was allowed to go into his internship earlier than expected.

However as this also means that the two of them wouldn't have time to see each other as much as they want to they knew it was going to happen. Therefore when Beam one day was given a night shift at the ER, (because he also had to be a part of the trauma unit and other specialities before he could chose his own specialty) he decided to Surprise his boyfriend on the way back from the hospital.

Beam was driving his car to the faculty of Engineering and walked up to the courtyard at the side of the tall building, knowing that Forth most likely would be sitting down by a rather big tree in the middle of the yard with his friends. Beam walked up to his man and saw how Forth just lit up at the sight of the handsome man in the doctor uniform.

"Beam I was just about to call you. Have you eaten yet? Do you want some honey bread or an apple maybe? Oh and I wanted to ask you something... This weekend were having the last activity of the Hazing and I wanted to ask you if you would want to come to the Gear Ceremony at the beach with me? "

" Okay babe, first of all. Calm down. Second I've eaten on my way here and lastly of course I'll be there with you. You would need your gear back for that night anyway and since I have time off I want to spend it with you."
Beam beamed at Forth who by the was was smiling even brighter. I don't know how it's even possible or how Forth in general is able to change from a stone faced head hazer to a fluffy cinnamon bun when he was with his boyfriend. That's the magic of love I guess.

---2 days later---

"Beam are you ready? We have to leave now if we want to make it there before the bus." As Beam came out of the apartment Forths jaw fell to the floor. Beam was wearing all black, not his usual style to say it like that... But he sure as hell was a sexy beast in those jeans and a black denimjacket as well.

(Beam in his outfit	⬆️⬆️⬆️ I honestly have to say Tee is super damn hot in this outfit

(Beam in his outfit ⬆️⬆️⬆️ I honestly have to say Tee is super damn hot in this outfit. And I can understand why people say they prefer him having this style)

Forth had trouble controlling his emotions seeing Beam like this.. Did he really want to fit in that much.. He who is so perfect just the way he usually is.

When the pair reached the beach about 4-5 hours later and Beam stepped out of the car both the 4th year seniors who also had to attend the ceremony and the 2nd year hazers in training showed amazing reactions and complimented Beam on how he could fit right in to the Engineering faculty if he really went in for it.

By the end of the ceremony Beam could sense how a few of the first year girls were eyeing Forth and heard someone say they would give him their gears.. Little did they know that Forth also heard and started walking up to Beam who were standing a bit on the side of the whole scene..

"Beam, here take the gear back." Forth put the gear on Beams wrist in clear sight of everyone and more or less every one of the seniors, this means basically everyone except the first years smiled knowing exactly why Forth did this publicly. Knowing how possessive Beam was of Firth even if he doesn't always show it, and knowing that it would make the first years with enough wits behind their ears to back the fuck off from both of them.

"Forth, I actually have something to you as well..." Beam took a small box out of his pocket and gave it to Forth, because Beam knew Firth wouldn't remember that this in fact was their anniversary. He had but a pair of rings to the pair of them. Forth was surprised, and first opened the note Beam had put inside the box. It read,

Dear Forth
I know this past year have been really hectic and we've been through a lot. Therefore I wanted to let you know that I am so happy to have you in my life and by my side. I hope we will have a long time together and that you will move in with me?
Yours Truly
Beam

Forth had happy tears in his eyes as he looked up at Beam before he took him into his arms and spun him around in a circle. "Yes, of course I will."

"oh and there's another thing as well... I've been trying to find something for you since you gave me your gear, I wanted to give you something symbolizing that you have my heart as well."
Beam took a necklace with a stethoscope and a gear intwined as well as the letters B and F together. Beam the leaned into Forths ear and whispered the words Forth probably never would forget.

Because our hearts are together as one and we'll always belong to each other.