Stressed Out

Stressed Out
- PhaYo
(Kind of a part 2/3 for the chapter called The Pink Milk Monster meets the Crazy Doctor... KongArt continues in pt.3)🙃

Wayo PoV

It's the middle of May and the most stressful part of the semester is that we start with our exams. I'm just sitting by a table in the middle of the Science Faculty court yard, with my head in my books not really paying attention to what's going on around me.

I'm so immensed in my work that I don't even notice that my boyfriend, last year's Campus Moon and probably the most popular Med Student at the University, P'Pha came up behind me and placed a large cup of Pink Milk by my hand.

"Ugh, why does this have to be so freaki-..." I started to rant and was cut off mid sentence by Pha who placed his arms around me and said "hey hey hey, calm down my sweet Yo. Maybe you should try to take a break from the work, come and I'll take you out and get dinner. Na nananana."

I went to a cute kind of hidden restaurant, it was quiet and very nice. Perfect for a little date with my boyfriend. It was as the first time we had gone out after the whole situation with P'Pha went out on P'Arthit.

" Excuse me, gentlemen. What would you like from the menu?"
A waiter had come to our table.
"I'd like omelet with ground beef over rice, What about you P'"
"I'll take the egg noodle Tom Yum special."

After the waiter walked away again P'Pha turned to me and asked how I'm doing with school and everything, not even bringing up the incident with P'Arthit and P'Kongpop. I sighted and looked down at the table.

" I'm tired P', I just want to pass my exams and I seriously just want them to be over." right before P'Pha was about to reach out to hold on to my hand the waiter came back and he let it fall down on his side instead.

It's kind of disappointing actually, to see him like this, it feels somewhat like as if he is embarrassed by being with me. I put the thought aside and ate my food.

When we were done eating, we went to my dorm and sat down on my couch. It felt a bit awkward since I still could sense how he was a bit mad at me. Fine, if that's how you want to play it, two of us can play games P'Pha... I shifted a bit away from him and slid down to the floor in front of the couch.

P'Pha sat right behind me and when I started messing around on my computer and doing everything except paying attention to him he started leaning against my back with his head hovering right over my shoulder, I could feel his breath against my nec...

P'Pha sat right behind me and when I started messing around on my computer and doing everything except paying attention to him he started leaning against my back with his head hovering right over my shoulder, I could feel his breath against my neck and he knew how I had a weak spot for this exact thing. I started to feel like I couldn't sit still and by now I started getting some trouble down there if you know what I mean.

"P' please don't..."

"What you don't like it?"

"It's not like that... But I don't want to be a disappointment for you. I'm sorry for not being the perfect boyfriend you want me to be... I'm so sorry for being so upset with something small that you probably didn't even notice... I've just been so stressed out about my studies lately. "

" Babe, if you mean that waiter... She's my cousin and to be honest my family doesn't know that I'm in love with this amazing boyfriend of mine and her seeing us on a date like that could end in me being disowned by my parents... So please forgive me okay. I never meant to hurt you in any way, I love you too much... "

He was talking to much and I smashed my lips onto his, I didn't care about any of the things I was upset about earlier because all I could think about was that this handsome and gentle man in front of me now, was my boyfriend and I love him more than anything else.

########

Is it too short? Should I add some more or just leave it... Idk but part 3 which is the last part and will be focused on Kongpop and Arthit after what happened in part 1 will be up during the next week so stay tuned... I might post some others in between but the part will be up and there might be some drama as well