It's Gotta Be You

It's Gotta Be You
-Prem × Wad

It's a late Friday night, the senior hazers are gathered at the bar where Bright works. The first years, who currently are starting their training to become hazers as well, are enjoying their night just a few tables away from them.

"Ai'Prem, would you go up there and preform something, you know to make the place a little better to have fun?" Bright asked Prem who were by the way starting to get a little bored of the conversation around the table.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something" Prem took a guitar standing by the small stage like platform in the corner of the room.

A few minutes later he stepped up on the platform, he sat down and said "Hey guys, I'll play this special song for you, please listen carefully to the lyrics because it's for someone special." as Prem said those last few words he looked right at Wad, hoping the first year student understood that they were meant for him.

I hear a million voices in my head Telling me things I should have saidI don't know why I let you goOh, I learned the hard wayTell me it's not to lateNow my arms are open wideThey're hanging forever thereWaiting forever for youI won't give up on y...

Telling me things I should have said
I don't know why I let you go
Oh, I learned the hard way
Tell me it's not to late
Now my arms are open wide
They're hanging forever there
Waiting forever for you
I won't give up on you this time
'Cause I ain't holding on, for nobody else
It's gotta be you
When you walked away my heart tried to replace ya
With someone like you
But I could never find it
I don't want to find it
It's gotta be you
I wish I could turn back the time
The power is yours and never mine
Maybe with time you'll see that
I can give you all the things you missed
Oh, no, no
Now my arms are open wide
And I ain't holding on, for nobody else
It's gotta be you
When you walked away my heart tried to replace ya
With someone like you
But I could never find it
I don't want to find it
It's gotta be you
You don't have to answer right now
Baby, go and take your time
'Cause I'll be here
It's gotta be you
It's gotta be you
It's gotta be you
When you walked away my heart tried to replace ya
With someone like you
But I could never find it
I don't want to find it
It's gotta be you
It's gotta be you
I don't want nobody else
Nobody else but you
Oh, it's gotta be you

As Prem strummed the last few chords he looked up and to his surprise Wad sat there staring right at him, he had a huge smile plastered all over his face and as Prem walked down from the platform, Wad had stepped in front of the older man.

"Do you really mean that..."

"With all my heart"

"Then I'll give you my answer, right now."

What happened next surprised the majority of the other guys, both senior and junior hazers, their friends didn't quite understand as to the pair of them had been fighting for the past few days. However now they were standing in the middle of the bar kissing each other.
Kongpop who already figured Wad had feelings for the older hazer exchanged a look with P'Knott who also sat with a knowing look.

"Guy's is this some kind of prank... Or did we just witness another pair grow in front of our faces..." And with this comment Bright earned a smack on the head from his own boyfriend Gun, as well as a death glare from Prem who had released his grip on Wad.
" Why are you so surprised though Ai'Bright, I mean you're not exactly straight yourself.... Sorry Gun for having a boyfriend this stupid..." Gun had to sniffle his laugh to prevent Bright from sulking the rest of the week...

Knott who couldn't stand sitting there anymore suddenly just got up, went by the table where the first years sat, grabbed Tews hand and then left, not long followed by the couple of the night who also took their leave. They said they wanted to spend the rest of the night together stargazing, but let's face it, they're adults... That probably weren't the only thing they were going to do, at least that's what Kongpop and Arthit were sure of.

And it's true, they didn't just look at the stars that night. They also sat down under a massive oak tree, talking and generally having a nice time with someone they value a lot. And as Kongpop and Arthit predicted their kisses and cuddling escalated and let's just say someone was having trouble walking the next day...

########

Okay so I found this song a few days ago and wanted to write a short one shot around it. What do you think?

And which one of Prem and Wad do you guys envision to be the top/bottom?

Personally I think both of them would be a top so it's kind of hard for me to say anything about this.... 😂 😂 😂 😂