All Yours

"All Yours"
- Tee × Day
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

I was sitting under a tree, a huge oak to be exact, right in front of the Engineering Faculty building. I was tired and thus sat with my eyes closed  and didn't notice that Tew came up in front of me.

After a little while he got down on his knees and leand over me so his face was right in front of mine.

"Babe, open your eyes please."

I opened my eyes and looked at his face, only inches away from mine. Then I noticed the ribbon he had on his head. I chuckled and took the ribbon in my hand.

"So... Why do you have a ribbon on your head? Handsome boyfriend of mine..."

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before he answered.

"Because today is your birthday and I didn't know what to give you so I'll be your present today."

"My present... But how can you be my present when I'm already yours..."

"Then we're each others... It's that simple."

I smiled at Tew, and pulled at his workshop jacket. I didn't really care about us being at school, I just wanted to kiss him and let him know just how much I love him, and his dorky personality.

"P' I love you."

"I love you too Day, and I will keep loving you for a long time. But I'm serious though, you'll get the real present when we get back to the dorms." he said with a little smirk.

"then let's go back now..."

"Okay take my hand and we'll go now."

I took his hand and Tew helped me to my feet, but before he got the chance to take a step, I pulled him towards me and kissed him. I didn't want to let the kiss go so I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him just a little longer.