twenty-seven. i luv u schnipper.

maddie thrusday coming at you!

Jaeden and I get on set, and I go straight to my trailer. "I um, have to get ready but" I stutter.

"Don't worry Madds. Good luck with your kissing scene!" he chuckles.

I just punch his arm and tell him "Just go find Finn and leave me alone loser"

He rolls his eyes, gives me a last hug and walks over toward one of the main rooms. I walk past hair and makeup, trying to just get to my trailer.

"You excited?" Hayden, my makeup artist asks. I just roll my eyes playfully and smile. "Ya we will see " I tell her.

She chuckles and tells me "No makeup for today. I guess Josh just wants it as natural as it can be" I just nod my head, and try to dodge everyone's questions.

I walk through the last room next to my trailer and sink into the couch and rub my temple, trying to decompress everything that has happened in the last week and a half, when I get a text.

BabySchnapple🥰🍎
hey are you in your trailer?

I gotta talk to you before the scene

Madds💛
umm ya sure

I have something to tell you as well

BabySchnapple🥰🍎
ok im coming over now

i don't want to do this
message unsent!

Noah begins to walk over toward his best friend's trailer, his legs shaking and hands sweaty. He continues to crack his knuckles as he walks over, nervous as ever. He was worried that what he might say could just destroy the special bond the two had. He doesn't want to hurt her or their friendship, but this wouldn't, right? wrong

The young actor walks in to find his costar dancing around her trailer to Sia's chandlier. Oh what a Maddie thing to do, he thinks to himself. When she sees him, she quickly stops her turns and looks over to Noah, who is already smiling brightly at her. Maddie tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and quickly turns away and blushes as she goes to turn off the music.

"Hey" Noah continues to smile at his best friend as she goes to stand in front of him.

"Hey" she responds lightly, smiling back. "Umm so what did you want to talk about?" she asks sheepishly.

"Oh umm ya. Do you want to go first or should I?" Maddie asks the boy, leading Noah to the plush couch.

"Oh I guess I will. So I just wanted to tell you this b-before the kissing scene today" he begins, stuttering as he goes.

Maddie quickly senses the mood shift and his nervous habit, so she asks"Noah is everything ok? You know you can tell me anything" she begins, grabbing his hands between hers.