sixteen. but you aren't maddie

noah schnapp vlog

—Maddie Rudd

do you want to watch?

yes no

"hello lovlies" I say to the camera. I am still in my sweatpants and tank top from the live, but Noah went back to the kitchen to get more food. "So this vlog was originally a travel vlog from when I flew over to L.A. for the IT premier, but I didn't post it because Noah and I did the yoga challenge." I look around and then whisper "I did the yoga challenge. Noah just fell a bunch of times" I laugh to myself.

"So this vlog is a very special one. As many of you know now, I have a very special house guest for the next few months during filming." I say, smiling at the camera, and looking over to his room.

Just as I begin to continue, I hear steps coming down the hallway. Noah walks in and lies down next to me. "You are out of oreos" he says, with a ton of oreo crumbs around his fcae. I just laugh, and wipe it off for him.

"Oh sorry, are you filming a vlog?" he asks, as I continue to help him.

I turn over to the camera and reply "Yes. It's about you" I tell him.

"oooh that sounds very exciting. Ok then we should just give the people what they want and cut to the video" he tells me laughing.

I roll my eyes and respond "If we gave the people what they wanted, I would just put in a slideshow of us acting like a couple". I laugh, and Noah turns a bright red.

I fiddle around with my charm braclet and then look back to the camera. "Ok anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these vlogs and I'll try to keep up my youtube schedule as filming begins" I tell them, smiling at the camera.

"wait,wait" Noah started. I looked over to him and saw a huge smile creep onto his face. "Can I do the mwah, maddie part?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"But you aren't Maddie" I say laughing, knowing that he is gonna try to do this every video from now on.

Noah shook his head, and laughed. He dramatically flipped his hair and took the glasses off my face and put them on his own. "Wow are you really this blind?" he asks.

I just laugh at him, and he continues. "Subscribe if you want to see anymore stupid stuff. If I don't see you at the end of this video, then I will see you next video" he says.

"But we always see you at the end of the video" he says, chuckling.

"Ok whatever Schnapp just finish" I say smirking.

"Anyway, see you lovelies next time! Mwah, Maddie" he says, blowing a kiss to the camera.

The video cuts to a vlog. It shows the airport from 6 months ago, when Jaeden, Emmi, and I all arrived in L.A. for the IT premier. (remember we were all in New York at the time)

"Hi lovelies!" I say, to the camera, waving. I pan over the airport and show Jaeden and Emmi, who wave while leaning against their luggage.

"We are all here today for the IT premier!" Jaeden chimes in, lugging his shoulder around Emmi, and coming behind me.

"Shush Jaeden don't ruin the suprise" I tell him. I move my hair out of my face, and back. Despite, my obvious lack of sleep, I smile at the camera as I scan the airport for the IT cast or someone that will pick us up.

"Anyway, today's vlog is a bit different" I tell the camera. "We are going over to the IT premier and I didn't know what to film today besides maybe a travel vlog" I say to the camera.

All of a sudden, the camera is moving, making the video shake a bit. The next thing you see, is me running up to Finn and giving him a huge hug. Jaeden has the camera, and films Emmi next to him at this point and then back to me. You can hear him saying hi to Finn, Sophia, and Jack, when all of a sudden, he zooms in on two figures.

Once the camera comes into focus, you see me hugging Noah, and him chuckling. He then flips over the camera so he is in the frame and says "This is Maddie's first time meeting Noah even though she used to have a huge crush on him a few years ago" he says chuckling.

Suddenly, the camera is moving again, and I come into the frame. I giggle and put Noah in the frame as he gives me a huge smile and hug. "Hi guys its Noah" he says brightly.

"Look at how cute this kid is!" I say, smiling at him. His cheeks rise into a bright pink and I just smile at him. I look over to the camera and continue "I'm gonna cut here because I want to hang out without the camera, but I will include a slideshow at the end of this" I continue.

Again, the vlog cuts. It picks up and it shows Noah in front Hollywood sign, and then the beach, indicating the video is still in L.A. He comes in the frame again and says "Hey guys. Today I will be suprising Maddie. She has no no idea I am here and I haven't seen her in 6 months." Noah says. The camera shakes once again as he hands over his camera to his agent. (his parents couldn't be there because they were still in New York).

The video shows Noah walking through numerous halls and going into an elevator and finally arriving at a room. He looks over to the camera and puts a finger over his lips, telling them to be quiet. The door is open and the video films a snipet of a conversation.

They all seem to be indulged in conversation when I perk up and asks "Umm... excuse me?"

The director then goes on and asks what her question is, while Noah leans against the wall, watching an oblivious Maddie. I go on and asks "Who is going to play Leo?"

The camera then pans over to where Noah is saying, and catches half of his face as he says "Miss me?"

The next thing you see is me running up to hug Noah as he whispers something, that can't be heard on film. We are both smiling at each other like idiots as I begin to question him and give him more hugs. The video also shows my dad asking "So that is Natham Shrimp" and "So you are the boy who will be making out with my daughter for four months"

The film zooms in our Noah and I's bright red faces as we don't know what to do. Noah grabs the camera and comes back into frame, me sitting next to him. "I have to cut" he says "But you will definitely see more of us" he trys to wink to the camera.

The vlog cuts, and comes back to Noah and I in my room. "Aww our meetings are so cute" I giggle.
"Ya that is all me" he says, smirking.

I roll my eyes and slap his hand and continue "Hope you guys enjoyed and since Noah already said the outro, I am just gonna cut and go to the slideshow" I say.

The screen goes black for a second, and all you hear is a muffled Noah "Maddie look we are badically holding hands, how cute!"

"This is as far as it gets Schnapp" I laugh at him.

An audible "what about our date" can be heard in the vlog. It immediately cuts to the slideshow right after that.

There was a picture of Jaeden, Emmi, and I all at the New York airpot with our luggage. the next photo is Noah and I hugging for the first time, showing both of us smiling like idiots. I am standing up on my tip-toes and rest my head on his shoulder. the next photo was blurry, but it shows me giving a Noah a kiss on the cheek when he suprised me in L.A. At the bottom, it says 'My dad made me include this photo'. The last photo was a photo of me passed out in the car on Noah's shoulder after the beach day.