twenty-four. what you don't know can't hurt you

maddie just posted a picture!

maddie he took forever to choose a flavor

tagged noahschapp

finnwolfhardofficial, noahschnapp, emmiberes, and 923,813 others

notable comments!

user 1 SCREECHING!!!

user 2 DATE DATE DATE!

maddie thanks for a good time Schnappers

maddie but guys this WAS NOT a real date

noahschnapp shush give the people what they want

milliebobbybrown YA MADDIE GIVE US WHAT WE WANT

user 3 what a true icon!

user 4 such a cute smol bean

user 5 eww noah she is just using you for fame

emmiberes looks like you guys had fun!

user 6 TEA TEA

user 7 oof jealous??

finnwolfhardofficial cuties! I ship 10/10

maddie shut up

noahschnapp Finn I swear-

gatenm123 Noah remember what you said when you guys first met?

noahschnapp Gaten don't even

user 8 #Jaddie #Maeden

user 9 get ur sinful hastags off this holy #Naddie content

noahschnapp just posted a picture!

noahschnapp  I told you I would take her out

noahschnapp I told you I would take her out

tagged maddie

finnwolfhardofficial, noahschnapp, emmiberes, and 1,273,193 others

"and I know this isn't a real date, but don't try anything" my dad said sternly, while noah just turned a bright red and nodded. I felt my cheeks flush as well, and I groaned and began to push Noah out the door.

"could you stop being overprotective for five seconds?" I ask my dad, with an exasperated look on my face. My dad just shrugged, too busy looking over at Noah to be paying any attention.

"do you understand?" he asks Noah, who just nods meakly.

"yes sir, I will keep my hands to myself and have her home early" Noah responds, putting his hands up.

I just huff at my dad, and follow Noah out the door down the street, casting another look at my dad "You are seriously impossible dad" I say.

"At least I am not darth vader" he responds, and I just roll my eyes. Noah chuckles, and gives me a pointed look as I try to get away from the house. I soften at his gaze and run back down toward my dad, and give him a hug.

"Bye dad!" I call, as I run back up to Noah, who is waiting at the bottom of our driveway. He had his hands in the pockets of his grey sweatpants, with a black hoodie, and his messy morning hair. I had loved hanging out with Noah, and I quickly picked up on his little habits.

"your dad is-" he begins

"overbearing? overprotective? annoying?" i begin to fill in, laughing, while fiddling around with my hair, as it sweeps into my face along with the wind.

"I was going to say loving Madds. Only a father who knows how special his daughter is will go to those kind of lengths to protect her" Noah replies.

I brush off his comment, and just smile at him. He had been doing this for the past two weeks we have been together, slipping in little flirty comments into our conversations. And each time, it still caught me, making heat quickly rise to my cheeks and adding butterflies to my stomach. Even though I had caught on by now, I would always just stutter out a response, or try to manage a smile at him.

It wasn't as if I wasn't flattered by Noah. I mean sometimes his prescene would make my heart flutter and my hands shake. I would listen to music and just imagine scenarios with Noah. But as much as I thought about Noah, I spent the same about feeling guilty about it. Because whenever I thought about Noah, Finn was also there. I mean you can't really ever just stop loving someone whom you loved for such a long time. All I could do was try to love someone more, and was that Noah? I don't know.

"Don't you want to know where I am taking you?" Noah asks as we continue to walk down a few blocks.

The sun was out, and the wind was blowing even though it was early morning in June. We tried to walk down less occupied streets, so we could enjoy each other's presence without the bustling questions of fans and paparazzi.

"I thought I was taking you out" I say, giggling.

He laughed as well, and looked over at me, and ceased walking. There was a curious look sprawled across my face when he began to lean in. I could feel my heart beat speed up and the butterflies intensify, as I realized what he was trying to do. I froze, my eyes looking for an escape, because I was finally on good terms with Finn. Half of me felt I should just duck and try to avoid this, while the other half of me wanted to stay there, close my eyes, and let what happens, happen. He continued to get close, and I still hadn't decided what to do when-

"You had a leaf in your hair" he says, pushing his hand just past my temple threading his fingers through my hair and gently tugging the leaf.

"S-sorry" I stutter. Noah just laughs at me, and grabs my hand pulling me forward. I feel weak at his touch, as he continues to take me closer to our destination.

We reach a street corner and turn into a small little outside mall, and he drops my hand, and surprisingly I am disappointed at the loss of his touch. "I thought I would take you to Blu Jam Cafe for breakfast" he says, showing off the small little restaurant behind us. He is smiling brightly, beaming at his choice of venue, and his happiness was so contagious so I just smiled along with him.

He went to the door, and held it open for me and as I walked through and he asked "So how did your dad get through you and Finn dating without having a seizure" he says chuckling.

I laugh along with him and say "What he doesn't know can't hurt hum".