fifteen. retweet

Once we are home, I give Noah a small tour, and show him to his room.

"Here is your room" I signal. "My room is right down the hall and there is a bathroom connected" I tell him.

"Cool" he says. "So is this the guest room?" he asks.

"No it was my older sister Lilah's room. But she is at college" I tell him. "Anyway make yourself at home and have fun unpacking" I say chuckling.

"Sure thing hun" he says, while attempting to wink once again.

"Oh Schnapp how am I gonna live with you for four months?" I say laughing.

"I think you'll make it through," he says mocking me.

I walk out, and over to my room. I change out of my bathing suit, and start a bath. I decide to unwind with some scented candles, bubbles, and alternative music.

Once I get out, I change into a tank top and some sweats. I decide to scroll through instagram as I wait for my hair to dry.

 I decide to scroll through instagram as I wait for my hair to dry

emmiberes goodbyes are always hard but especially with you. I'm gonna miss you this summer but I'm gonna come visist!!

tagged maddie

jaedenwesley, maddie, emmiberes, and 374,283 others

notable comments!

user 1 NO MY FAVORITE BEST FRIENDS ARE SPLITTING UP

user 2 AWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE IM GONNA BE EMO WITHOUT POSTINGS OF YOU GUYS

maddie I ALREADY MISS YOU MY HEART HURTS

emmiberes ONCE MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP IS OVER IM COMING ON SET AND NEVER LEAVING

user 3 SET? is that why Noah and Maddie were together yesterday? they are filming something together?

jaedenwesley no you guys are gonna make me cry stop

emmiberes jaeden crying? this has never happened?!

jaedenwesley the disney channel bitches are breaking up :((((

maddie jaeden I literally live right across the street from you...

jackdylangrazer he is just upset that his girlfriend is gonna be gone for the summer

sophialillis ^^^

emmiberes OMG THE IT CAST IS HERE

user 4 step aside #Minn and #Moah.. the real ship is #Memmi