twenty-one. hey stranger

I woke up the next morning, Noah once again passed out next to me. His arms lightly wrapped around my waist as I grab my glasses and look at my night stand. Noah begins to stir, and rubs his eyes.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it hun" he says, kissing me on the cheek.

I try to get up, but Noah grabs me by the waist and tackles me down.

"This is what you get for waking me up" he smirks.

All of a sudden "HAHAHAHAHA NOAH NO" I begin, as he tickles me.

He continues to tickle me and I laugh so hard, that I'm crying. He smirks at me and walks out.

"That boy" I say rolling my eyes.

I finally get out of bed and get ready for the day. I grab Noah's sweatshirt from the dryer and put it on, along with some leggings. I quickly brush my teeth and brush through my hair.

"Noah we have to leave in 10" I say, grabbing my bag for set.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door. Maybe Jaeden wants to come to set today I think to myself.

I open the door to see Finn, standing there fidgeting with his fingers. "Hey stranger", he says. His eyes are bloodshot, as if he had been up for hours. His cheeks were stained by tears, and his hair was a complete mess. I wanted to reach out, and wipe away his tear, and just feel his skin. But then I remembered all the anger I saw in him.

I close the door, and he knocks again.

"What do you want?" I ask, rolling my eyes. I hear Noah coming through the hall.

"I invited him here" he says, and I throw him a glare. I roll my eyes and make him stand there.

"What are you doing here Finn?" I ask.

"I, I'm sorry Maddie" he tells me.

"Ya well I am to" I say, sitting there.

"I know what I did was awful" he continues. "And I don't deserve your forgiveness".

I stand there, arms crossed, trying to stay mad.

"I.. I guess I was just jealous" Finn stutters.

"Of what Finn? I don't know what you want from me" I tell him, raising my arms up, clearly annoyed.

"The way you and Noah just clicked. When I meet you, it took me weeks to gain the courage to talk to you. And you guys just instantly became friends" he begins. "You guys were all smiley at each other, and had so much in common. You were both so happy, and I'm just..not. I just didn't want to be replaced" he says.

I uncross my arms, and stop standing so straight. I look at him, and smile a bit.

"Finn..." I begin. "You could never be replaced. You are one of my best friends and I love everything about you." I say, and he smiles.

"But I will be friends with other guys and I will date other people. And you can't just stop talking to me and then lash out" I tell him.

"I know I know. But.. the way you look at him. You never looked at me like that" he tells me.

"Finn, I have told you Noah and I are friends" I tell him.

"I know I know and I'm sorry. I know that I have done a ton of awful things, but I don't know what I would do without you Maddie." he says, beginning to tear me up. I wipe the tears forming in my eyes, and give him a hug.

"I forgive you Finnie" I say, smiling and tearing up.

"Thank you Madds" he says smiling. He then whispers into my ear "And he looks at you like you are the only girl" he continues.