twelve. let's get this bread

Mwah, Maddie

★★❀ヅ♥♫

My dad wakes me up in the morning, shaking me lightly. 

"Hey sweetie Rachel is here" he tells me.

I look over to my clock and see its already 10. I guess this is what I get when I stay up texting Noah till 2. I roll out of bed and change into some leggings and a t-shirt so I look presentable. I quickly brush my teeth and brush my hair and walk out to the living room. 

"Maddie!" Rachel squeals, running up to me and giving me a hug. See she is my sister. 

"Rachel!" I yell giving her a hug back. "I haven't see you in so long!" 

"I know I know. But thats going to change" she tells me.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"We are going to stay down in Hollywood for your movie!" she squeals.

"Wait its a movie?!" I say, super excited. 

"And its filming here? Thats great dad!" I exclaim.

"Ya that means I can come down and watch you shoot when I'm not filming for Ant-Man 3" he tells me.

I begin to jump up and down and give Rachel a hug "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I start.

"Don't thank me. Thank Jaeden" she tells me. 

"What?" I ask.

"He is the one that invited the casting director" she tells me.

"Ok I'll be back I am going to go over to Jaeden's house" I tell them.

I hear Rachel say "You have a meeting with the cast and directors tomorrow" as I run out the door. 

Jaeden just lives a street down, so I run over to his house and knock on the door. Jaeden answers him and I give up a huge hug.

"Thank you Jae!" I scream.

"NEED AIR" he exclaims, out of breath.

"Oh sorry" I say, backing up and smiling at him.

"So I'm assuming you got the part?" he chuckles. 

I laugh and give him another hug. "You are the best friend a girl could ask for" I squeal.

"only when I do stuff for you" he laughs, giving me a hug back.

I roll my eyes "I do plenty of stuff for you"

He shoots me a questioning look asking, like what?

"Well you know I'm still working on the whole Emmi thing" I say. He turns super red.

"Ok I get it" he laughs. 

He invites me in, and I spend most of the morning at his house, playing board games and re binge watching Umbrella Academy. Its our jam. I look down at my phone and see I got a text from Noah. 

imessage!

Single Ladies

BabySchnapple🥰🍎

where is my facetime call? :(

Hun💛💫

 hey sorry... I got a call from my agent last night and I'm gonna be in a movie!

BabySchnapple🥰🍎 IM SO PROUD OF YOU

Hun💛💫 

 thanks schnapple! 

 anyway I have to go.. trying to get Jaeden and Emmi together lol

BabySchnapple🥰🍎

wait I thought you and Jaeden...

Hun💛💫  

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT? UGH NO

BabySchnapple🥰🍎

sorry lol

good to know ;)

message erased

Hun💛💫

 anyway I'll call you tomorrow after the meeting and let you know everything!

BabySchnapple🥰🍎

bye hun

Hun💛💫

 bye schnapple

I look over Jaeden. "We are going to get you and Emmi together!" I say

"ya.. let's hope so" Jaeden says, nervously rubbing his neck.

 "Let's get this bread!" I say, triumphantly.

He nods and starts laughing. "We got this?" he asks.

"I guess we will have to see" I tell him.